FanFiction.Net
for From the Corner

8/27/2022 c45 Paigebypaige
Would you PLEASE continue this story...or am I missing something?
7/27/2022 c45 11BowieQueen
Wow. Phenomenal slow burn. And then it finally kicks off (or rather the ice starts melting) and then that's the last update.

Thank you, author, for what you have contributed.
7/17/2022 c45 Bamboo21
Coming back to this fic after a while and seeing where it is now makes me so happy. Hope there will be more updates because the story is written so well, can’t wait to read what happens next!
6/16/2022 c45 Jessandra
I read this story years ago and have been looking for it for quite a while. I’m glad you’ve decided to repost. Thank you and please continue (I can’t actually remember how it ends. Did it end before? I just remembered elements of it.) I really appreciate your characterization of Snape. I think it’s spot on.
6/12/2022 c45 alpsy
hi, any plans to continue this?

I miss reading, such a relaxing fic.
6/6/2022 c45 Martisz
I like that neither Hermione nor Severus speak in that first scene.
I like seeing their reasons for it.
I like Arthur in that scene.
Yep, and Ron officialy is now the only person who wants the children to live with him. And that means it won't happen - I doubt he would work for it without any support. If he had Molly, she would have been pushing for it (and I bet her trust was already somehow frail since he didn't consult it with his girlfriend but she probably was able to explain it to herself).
I love that Hermione invited Severus to a dinner!
5/21/2022 c45 Karen Bristow
Absolutely fabulous. And yes, you leave us wanting to know more. Know if anything became of that thank you dinner beyond the expression of gratitude. It is delightful to see the growth of both Severus and Hermione. I hope you keep writing. Not just fan fiction [although I adore your fan fiction]. Perhaps some original works especially now since you have even more life experience. Your style makes me want to read more and if you do write more, be it fan fiction or your originals, I hope you let us know via update to your bio.
5/17/2022 c16 Karen Bristow
Oooooh I found myself sniffling and being overly emotional. Loving the relationships.
4/28/2022 c45 3tambrathegreat
oooooh, Hermione, you minx! thanks for the update. I really enjoyed this chapter.
4/27/2022 c45 3zSpirall
:) yeah severus seeing hermione in a different light and her him... cant wait to see how it all goes from here. I believe this is where it was stopped some time ago...
4/26/2022 c45 PencilDragon
Impressed by Arthur and Hermione’s fathers keeping their cool. Love Hermione asking Snape out for dinner!
4/26/2022 c45 ChrisUSA
Great update
4/26/2022 c45 TammySMS
This story only gets better! 3
4/26/2022 c45 3BeyondRubies
Oh! Oh! It’s beginning!

This was such a sweet chapter. I loved seeing Severus’ reactions and emotions as well as Hermione’ sin this one.
4/26/2022 c45 Lucy Elizabeth Dawson
Haha loving this fic, great idea!
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »