for Howl of the Delian Wolf

2/4/2010 c1 8Useless-Materia
As you may or may not know, I have read quite a few of your Seiftis fanfics and I love them all. This story I haven't read, as the Angst/Friendship subject makes me shy away, since I lean towards romance. But this fic was on a list of good Seiftis fanfiction, so I'm giving it a shot. Part of me really hopes it does include some romance, but I'm sure it's well-written regardless. :) Keep up the good work!
10/30/2006 c17 15Alonia Everclear
It is obvious you put a lot of thought into this story and that came across in the writing. You've told a really great story here. One that I found myself very pleased to be wrapped up in. As a lover of wolves this instantly appealed to me. I loved the way you worked them in and gave them a purpose.

I agree with some of the other reviews and find myself left with a lot of questions after the sudden ending. However I also like the sort of open ending making me wonder what might happen next.

The original characters at the beginning were interesting and, to me at least, were not boring at all. It was nice seeing some fresh blood incorporated so well into fan fiction. I felt so sorry for the poor girl when Seifer broke her jaw. In fact I still do, lol.

As always your writing style is impeccable. I’ve always admired you as a writer and I think I will always continue to do so. Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this fic since it was completed. It was a really great read and I’m sure I’ll return in the future and read it again some time.
10/30/2006 c1 Alonia Everclear
Well this first chapter has me hooked. I've always loved your stories and I'm looking forward to getting thoroughly caught up in this one.
10/3/2006 c17 Ifalna
This is a great fic, even if it does end like THAT. *runs off to cry*
9/10/2006 c17 Neoneoneobanana
...nice abrupt ending there. *-*...I would've liked some kissywissies or something. Make some babies...er. I enjoyed reading the fic though, babes. Keep up the great work.
9/10/2006 c16 Neoneoneobanana
That´s kinda sad. Man. Why do you writers always wanna kill people...DANG, nice chapter babes.
9/10/2006 c15 Neoneoneobanana
Neato.
9/10/2006 c14 Neoneoneobanana
Nice chapter, babes.
9/2/2006 c17 128celeste9
Great ending to a really fabulous story. You did such a good job of slowly revealing the mystery and the connection between Seifer and Quistis. I also liked the use of the wolves, especially since they're so often maligned in literature- it was nice to see them as representation of good forces for once! Coincidentally, I always associated Seifer with Apollo myself. Thank you so much for finishing this.
8/30/2006 c17 Vratix
What a wonderful story. Thank you.
8/29/2006 c17 9Twin-Lance
You know...I think if I was Seifer...I'd rather not know that I was almost adopted. That has to hurt to know you were almost brought into a family just to be passed up for one of your most annoying peers. Almost like salt in a wound. Things definitely would've been a lot different had he and Zell been swapped.

I've enjoyed every aspect of this story; from the eery, mysterious beginning to Seifer and Quistis' reunion, to the end. The most powerful part of this story was in the end. Your description of the beast, and Seifer as he slowly transformed back to his former self was by far the best part of the story. You added a sense of depth and description that far surpassed everything else in all the other chapters.

It was a really good read that I'm glad I stumbled across. Good job.

~Twin
8/21/2006 c16 zoro
this is great, please continue
8/17/2006 c16 Twin-Lance
Wow. What a great chapter. Sorry it took me so long to review, things have been really chaotic here since my husband returned from his deployment.

I was really impressed with your depictions of Seifer. You give his character such an incredible depth, its amazing. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I love how the plot of the story grew so much thicker whenever you clarified what the wolves were really doing. Great stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter.

~Twin
8/15/2006 c16 12asga
:D i love the chapter te he please update ne
7/31/2006 c15 128celeste9
In this chapter I particularly liked Seifer's introspection, and how he thinks he can become his old self again by changing his appearance back. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as maybe, if their plan works, we'll find out a little something about the wolves?
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »