FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the Owner of a Un-Heroic Quirk

11/13/2022 c10 amonaruto
porfavor continua es la mejor historia que eh leido
11/3/2022 c10 Suzuran Kishigane
Now I'm imagining Katsuki Bakugou feeling like if he should be Mad or Jealous of his Ex-Friend Izuku Midoriya, while Naruto wonders if he should wear Female Clothing's to cause more Chaos or not.
10/19/2022 c6 blacklightning18
naruto should be called Incubus because he's male with succubus quirk
10/18/2022 c1 blacklightning18
the real problem with heroes was that they are getting distracted easily and can't stay focus
9/11/2022 c10 SirCrabbyPatty
Its over already? Dang. Great story so far
8/8/2022 c10 Hyperman15
I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
7/6/2022 c10 Goldboi217
This story is really good and I hope you continue it when u get the chance
4/17/2022 c10 2Pheles Luna
This is a very interesting idea for a story. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I binged all 10 chapters and I am hoping for more. Naruto's relationship with Momo is so well written and comes off as really natural. All the character interactions all seem natural and flow really well. I like Tsuyus reaction to finding out that she can gender-bend, and she seems like a really good candidate for a really good/best friend to Naruto, or more. I want to see more character interactions and see how Naruto becomes a hero with his unorthodox quirk. Job well done. I look forward to more. 10/10
2/14/2022 c1 Oblivion
Interesting idea! Seems funny and great first chapter
2/3/2022 c3 kasukager
Also, made a new friend? they didn't talk about anything. they didn't have any kind of conversation. The only thing that happened was Midoriya learning he existed, and Naruto promising not to tell. They didn't talk about anything else before Naruto left yet somehow Naruto has Midoriya phone number. wtf
2/3/2022 c4 kasukager
I'm not even going to lie, I'm typing this solely to rant. Why the hell is Naruto going to someone house the day after their first meet? Do you know how stupid that is? They just met and they 1. have each other phone numbers and 2 meet up at midoriya house. People on Japan are way more reserved than that. Hell, even in cannon they don't actually go over anyone house. wtf?
1/29/2022 c1 m o r e
holy... i found a divine holy fanfic!
1/23/2022 c10 Facundo
Espero que algún día se retomé esta historía. Me encanta!

Saludos!