FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the Owner of a Un-Heroic Quirk

8/29/2020 c6 chyanne200
Ramen is Naruto’ s one true love. Lol! Awesome story.
8/29/2020 c6 21NewMystery356
I wonder what happens if he DOES abandon Ramen Night...
8/29/2020 c6 Shaedy Hoe
Awwww was Izu-chan about to ask Naruto on a date? That is so CUTE!
8/29/2020 c1 Narukami97
Quirky villain update any time soon? It’s been 3 months. And I’ll cry if you discontinue
8/29/2020 c6 voidprince
With the bisexuality thing and it seeming as if Izuku was asking him out... this might have BL and if that is the case plz inform me so I can drop the fic.

Nothing against it... just not my cup of tea.

But I support Momo as the childhood friend turn love interest

But yeah if there is any Yaoi content I’m gonna have to unfollow
8/29/2020 c6 dreaduser001
What movie does momo want to invite naruto to watched?.. i'm curious... and thanks for the new chapter
8/28/2020 c6 youngdrgn
Thx for the chapter, I really enjoyed reading it!
8/28/2020 c6 Samuel Santillan
oye izuku iva a invitar a naruto al cine sabe como suena eso naruto podria malinterpertarlo, o tal vez no, bueno todo depende de como lo veas bueno esperar a ver que pasa, esperare el proximo.
sube naruto el desatre, naruto el bruto, naruto el alpha, naruto la encantadora princesa encantadora
8/28/2020 c6 MonoInu007
...0O pls don't tell me... Are Izuku tried to ask Naruto out?! YESSS! IZUNARU BANZAI! I SHIP IT! it's great chapter!
8/28/2020 c6 Draegoon
yay training! also yay more story!
8/28/2020 c6 6Vizard890
Momo has a crush on Naruto. Ah, childhood friendship with Momo wanting to turn it into something more. I'm all for it.
8/28/2020 c5 Shaedy Hoe
I just realised that I just got to the end and there's no more chapters to read and now I'm feeling I'm just coming down from a high.I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms smh.

Now, I'm not gonna ask you to UPDATE ASAP like some of these crazy ass hoes out in these Fanfic streets cos that's be rude and inconsiderate... but I would like to let you know that I'll be checking my notifications regularly like a sad puppy that's waiting for their owner to return cos my body has developed an addiction to this particular story of yours.

That is all.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.
8/28/2020 c5 Shaedy Hoe
After reading this chapter I'd come to the conclusion that I WILL actually fight you if you ever drop this story. I also realised that would also like to sponsor you... if I wasn't broker than a motherfucker, so there's that too lol.

This right here is a masterpiece. point. blank.

An MC that's a sarcastic, sexually fluid, sadomasochistic, mind-controlling, prankster that's got that also happens to be an ecromancer. You, sir (Ma'am?), truly are an author that's after my own heart! And whoever's it was that suggested this story to you on Twitter is a legit hero and I will forever keep them in my (very agnostic lol) prayers. And that's on peridot!
8/28/2020 c4 Shaedy Hoe
Oh and I love what you did with the silver. That was just BRILLIANT! A1 for creativity!
8/28/2020 c4 Shaedy Hoe
OG Naruto loved to prank grown/perverted men by seducing them using his sexy justu. He even used it mid-battle. I'd really love it for this Naruto to continue with that tradition.

Also... wtf was that scene with the Midoris?! It was so beautiful and heart warming that my were lowkey starting tear up! Also... after reading this I couldn't help but ship Naruto and Izuku! They're just so cute together! And it'd make sense for Izu-chan to fall for Naruto cos he's very first real friend that treats him with basic human decency. (Kinda like how Uraraka did in cannon). And it would suck for it to be an unrequited love so... IZUNARU BANZAI! <3
406 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »