FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the Owner of a Un-Heroic Quirk

8/5/2020 c1 5Max Moreno
Well Naruto could ask his dad to make him a costume similar to that of midnight, but also having a small opening on his back and waist for his wings/tail and having a second layer of clothes over it.

The first layer of his costume is to help him control how much pheromones his body could release, and unlike midnight his version could have a feature of adapting itself to the color of his skin tone to perfectly blend in and to restitch itself back together whenever he tores a small portion to release his pheromones (He can also where it in public).
For the second layer of his costume can based on Soi-Fon, Yoruichi, Juri Han, Chun Li and Morrigan.
And his hero name Kurai Koibito, which means dark lover.
8/5/2020 c1 voidprince
I’m find as long as he doesn’t have tits and the pairing is not with any guys.

For costume you could have him embrace the demonic aspect. Maybe becoming Demonic hero: Lilith or Lucifer.
8/5/2020 c1 Ficeater96
You made him into a trap... well this is one story I will not be reading. No offense but I'm not into that shit.
8/5/2020 c1 AJGuardian
Well. So long as he doesn't have mammaries...

Like Astolfo from the Type/Moon series. Except He likes dressing in cute clothes.
8/5/2020 c1 1Nirvana48
Now that’s new.
8/5/2020 c1 kistunenaruto
I like the idea one of the comments said about him being shirtless to be man but fails as for pairing I vote for ear jack girl jirou I think her name is since she doesn't seem to be one of the judgement type plus she is lay back compared to naruto hpyerness so he can get along with her.
8/5/2020 c1 HollowSeven
1. Eh, Maybe make it so he keeps his chest area without clothes to make him look a bit manlier? Like Kirishima. Only instead everyone will keep blushing and shouting about indecency.
2. Mmmm. I would like to see a pairing with that Vine-Hair Girl. She is a crhistian, I think. It would be funny. Just not any males or !DomGirls. Or Toga.
3. Eh, it is alright, I trust you.
8/5/2020 c1 mun72
I'm for one glad that your taking a break from quirky villain gotta get more brain juice
8/5/2020 c1 Guest
Not to be seen as rude, but I am wondering when you will update charming princess charmer
8/5/2020 c1 ihsanderin.aydoslu
Are there any differences between Incubus and Succubus in abilities or powers?
8/5/2020 c1 1LieRen135
yesss! I've been waiting for something like this ever since foxy titania, so I'm really looking forward to this one! and a succubus quirk has opportunities for all sorts of confusion, love it! thanks for the new story!
8/5/2020 c1 PasiveNox
Noce
8/5/2020 c1 Guest
I will say I was not expecting a succubus trap Naruto lol. I am sort of interested to see how it goes though. I imagine Mineta will basically hump his leg like a dog when they first meet and then seriously question his sexuality XD. Also, since the pairing is undecided I would like to request that Toru be at least inspected as a potential pairing. I have never seen her have any sort of significant role in any story and she has not been paired with Naruto to my knowledge. She always gets the short end of the stick and it makes me sad ;(. Still I can’t wait for your next upload! So hope to see you update again soon FTDS
8/5/2020 c1 kiyomos
Very interesting. Quite a unique idea.
8/5/2020 c1 Shadowhunter6009
Wait so if his quirk is Succubus does that mean he doesn’t get the big dick from Incubus’s, would that mean he has a small dick or would he get a big one.
406 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »