FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the Owner of a Un-Heroic Quirk

5/16/2021 c10 Laser Crusader
Quite an enjoyable chapter you’ve written here. I hope to read more in the future.
5/16/2021 c10 Guest
Me gustó este episodio espero con ansias el próximo, no tengo nada de que quejarme así que sigue así.
5/16/2021 c10 ShadowBloodedge9396
A weird rivalry indeed. Still finding it...interesting that Izuku is kinda crushing on Naruto despite knowing Naruto’s a trap thanks to his Quirk. Then again, you had a whole chapter in Perverted Potion Prankster dedicated to proving that a guy liking a trap isn’t gay, and I wouldn’t put it past Izuku to have some of that research on his own, XD. Unfortunately for Izuku, like Momo said, much like Astolfo, one of the most famous and popular traps in anime, Naruto has a preference for women despite his willingness to tease the crap out of both men and women.
And...damn...so that’s what happened to his mom...why must Naruto be doomed to lose one or both of his parents no matter the iteration? T.T
Hopefully future pranks on Bakugou will provide quite the comic relief, XD
5/16/2021 c10 Cloud 9 Fish
I hope there's a chapter of bakugo just getting tormented
5/16/2021 c10 TheBeauty
You know, using his powers like that is exactly the reason why there are restrictions regarding quirks. Trying to become hero and acting like that is just shallow :(
5/16/2021 c10 laplantpierre
Nice, but she had a skin in her step.
5/16/2021 c10 Dasgun
5/16/2021 c10 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Good job keep it up
5/16/2021 c10 Cyan-Snake
Naruto tells Izuku to leave his room. Izuku being the shit that he is decides to stay and interrogate Naruto.
5/15/2021 c10 deathblade0987
Oh my god... Oh my god! Angry kaachan with a crush will be hysterical. Loved the playful pranking Naruto. Hope that doesn't go away anytime soon.

Also, if Izuku keeps telegraphing his protectiveness of Naruto's horns, then Momo is going to catch on and find out. She's a smart girl. And then others will find out, because Izuku and Momo are far from the only ones smart enough to put things together.

The rivalry between them all is fun but I'm still rooting for Momo. Given all the potential eventual romantic partners, Momo is my favorite, with Izuku as my 2nd pick. Maybe that's just because they are the two introduced first, maybe it's because Izuku is the main character of bnha so he's being boosted? I don't know. Maybe my opinion will change if new really good potential romantic prospects and interactions are introduced, but for now, I'm firmly team Moruto. (Moruto? Maruto? Nomo? Nano?) I'm going with Moruto for now.
5/15/2021 c10 Caduken
Yes, let the sadism flow through you. Feel it empowering you.
Now go, torment the angry blonde boy.
On an unrelated note, what would happen to Monama if he copied Naruto's Quirk?
How would Ibara react to the succu boy? Indifference? Shameful lust?
If she felt shameful lust, would she constantly run in fear of corruption?
5/15/2021 c10 HayakuHayaku
Nice
5/15/2021 c10 Hate us
I missed this story
5/15/2021 c10 PasiveNox
Hahahaha nice chapter
5/15/2021 c10 Wolfeborn
I was wary of if I would like this story at first but honestly I love how adult is trolling Bakugo and anyone else he sets his targets on lol
406 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »