FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the Owner of a Un-Heroic Quirk

5/15/2021 c10 youngdrgn
Thx for the chapter, I really enjoyed reading it.
5/15/2021 c10 kistunenaruto
This such a weird but but ultimately great story it's a riot to read just like that other one call naruto the quirky villain I believe.
5/15/2021 c10 WarpedMalice
I really like this story. Hope we get a few back to back updates. Thank you for your time and effort.
5/15/2021 c10 AJGuardian
Oh...Bakugo...

Angry boi indeed.
3/16/2021 c1 8PinkiePieParty122894
Can it be a Yaoi with a Uke Naruto x Seme Katsuki please?
3/10/2021 c1 Jerk
I have read this chapter and find my self amused.
2/7/2021 c9 Guest
This is really interesting, I hope that this series goes far and that my support will be enough to get it naïf
1/31/2021 c9 yorel
interesant.
1/25/2021 c9 doom693
So far I am enjoying this fic immensely the idea of someone having a quirk that I'd not only un-heroic but usually held by the other gender is an idea I haven't seen elsewhere yet and while the chapters seem kinda short there also up to your quality of Grammer which mostly makes up for it, I hate to be the guy who asks when the next chapter is coming out or if your working on but I am
1/25/2021 c9 21NewMystery356
All the Dialogue was a joy to read, and the “Unison Raid” between [Succubus] and [Somnambulist] would probably KILL at the USJ if Midnight happened to be there; just saying. The exchange between Naruto and Tsu-chan was ALSO great to read, and I wonder how the other girls would react to that of it ever came up. I’m sure it’d come up SOMEHOW since girls CAN be just as Percy as guys if not more-so; perversion doesn’t discriminate by gender, after all.
1/20/2021 c9 hellsin
It’s pretty funny I like it keep up the good work
1/20/2021 c9 hiraishin101
Just binge read this after finding it. Immediate favorite and follow
1/15/2021 c9 Mr. McNugget
I really like Naruto's and Tsuyu' s dynamic you have going on. Looking forward to more!
1/14/2021 c9 Shin
...I shoulda known you would do that. You're actually the FIRST person I've ever seen that's given Tsuyu a LEGITIMATE reason for being able to be a Futa by using her Quirk since she said she can "do whatever a frog can"..of course I don't think many people in the fandom really put that kind of research into animal biology and just "futa for the sake of futa" when it comes to that..you took it up a notch by actually using her Quirk and real world biology..well done.
1/14/2021 c1 denwert
Авторы этого сайта просто ненавидят Наруто. В этом я уже на 100% убежден.
406 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »