FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the Owner of a Un-Heroic Quirk

1/14/2021 c9 LoamyCoffee
Yay, it returns~
It certainly sounds like a dangerous combination.
Hmm, it astounds me that you are one of the few that actually take things like that into account with Quirks.
Oh, the Yuri Tsuyu shippers will be pleased.
1/14/2021 c9 JackFoxGaming24
please update soon
1/14/2021 c9 2M.lingard
This is really funny! I like it already!
1/14/2021 c9 SlyFox9
I thought this story was abandoned. Glad to know that this was not forgotten.
1/14/2021 c9 GreatT'Phon1of4
Good (-:
1/14/2021 c9 thor94
good chapter, naruto did well.
1/14/2021 c9 Jose19
I do remember that the ability of succubus to enter and control dreams is unmatched they can do anything to you even rape the person and get pregnant.
1/14/2021 c9 youngdrgn
Thx for the chapter, I really enjoyed reading it!
1/14/2021 c9 iupuifan
Glad to see an update for this, love the conversation between Minato and Midnight.
1/14/2021 c9 ShadowBloodedge9396
Not much to say on this one. Glad Naruto did well and figured out the test. At least Izuku still got in as well so that’s another friend for Naruto, lol.
1/14/2021 c2 Jose19
It is shame that Momo is not on a list for a pairing because she has a good personality, and very attractive with curves as well.
1/14/2021 c7 Jose19
The better Quirk for Naruto would be the Incubus one because the succubus creates a set of problems that he won’t want to deal with.
1/14/2021 c8 Jose19
The Quirk of Naruto will create a serious problem there is a large portion of attractive females in the school the possibility is high of girls getting sexually attracted to him, and create a chance for pregnancy.
1/14/2021 c9 27Rio Skyron
So Naruto used the Omnidroid method of defeating it, at least the first one Mr. Incredible fought
1/14/2021 c9 Caduken
This is making me wonder which friend group Naruto will be a part of. Or will it be a new one.
406 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »