for Chiori's Speculations

11/18/2020 c1 13KeiraNL234
Hi, I loved this story. I wondered if you would allow me to translate it into Spanish to share with the other Hispanic fans, obviously giving you the credit. I'll wait for your answer. You're great.
11/18/2020 c1 KeiraNL234
ME ENCANTÓ
8/10/2020 c1 Guest
Oh boy, that was hilarious
8/9/2020 c1 H-Nala
The hijinks endures.
8/8/2020 c1 4Annabella Prinx
Ohhhh I can definitely se Kyoko becoming the top. Mainly, because Ren will probably let everything go at her own pace.

Rose
8/7/2020 c1 37alitablake
OMG I can't stop smiling! That was such a perfect, girl conversation! I LOVE everything Chiori said and that Kuon was there listening and GOT CAUGHT! That was awesome! Yes, if that interaction between the two of them were any indication of their bedroom activities, Chiori is 100% correct and Kuon will love every second of it! The images! Great story.
8/6/2020 c1 9Jenndifurry
So I am old fashioned and waited for marriage and I did things like initiate contact with my then fiance and knew that that was the only time I could get away with it. once we were married all nets were off.
8/6/2020 c1 Guest
Loved more is all I want
8/6/2020 c1 3Kaname671
Bwahahaha oh my gosh I laughed the whole time. This chapter was everything! I’m with Chiori! She’s totally going to dominate in the bedroom. Thanks for the adorable one shot, Clara!
8/6/2020 c1 11Guineapigs1
That was absolutely hilarious XD. Chiori was really representing us fans with her guesses about Kyoko and Ren’s relationship dynamic. At least Kuon eavesdropping but not denying anything means that he’s self-aware lol.
8/6/2020 c1 MichelleBucks20
Cute and funny. Flustered Ren is adorable.
8/6/2020 c1 CopyrightKooky
Great story! It's nice to hear more of the other Love me girls since they don't get much page time in the manga. Just a point of clarification, what did this line mean: "By the way, do you still have stock, or do we need to make more?". I might be missing something as I'm not sure why it warranted Chiori's response.