for The Son That Could Have Been- Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze

12/7/2020 c5 Beastyd22
Well said bro it's tough to have people judge and criticize the way you do things. Aside from that I look forward to reading more of this story and hopefully seeing through to the end.
12/3/2020 c5 2Goku275
YEAH, WELL SAID PAL! Believe me when I say that I am in FULL agreement with you!
Oh, and PLEASE do keep up that FANTASTIC work! I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the next chapters as well as reading this story through to the very end!
11/30/2020 c3 1 Narusaku fan
Also naruto's jumpsuit is orange and blue not red and blue
11/30/2020 c3 Monkey D Naruto
Love the story so far Amazing. I saw a bunch of story's like this one but none as grammatically correct and thought out as this one. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite fanfiction yet
11/24/2020 c5 13Merchant Of Blue Death
Having had a few reviews that you mentioned I concur, if they don't likw Naru/Saku stories or any kind of AU then JOKE THEM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A FUCK, as my old Leading Chief Petty Officer used to say. It amazes me to read all the comments telling writers that they should keep to canon pairings and canon events when they write something. That's not fanfiction, that's plagerism (stealing) from the original author. If that's what they want then they need to invest in the manga and light novels.

Hope you get everything straightened out in your life and post an update soon. Just don't let the bastards get you down.
11/13/2020 c1 2Jac Frust
I want 2 write something like this now
10/19/2020 c4 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
tsunade & jiraiya got together too fast & she's also much too sweet to naruto & jiraiya. tsunade is not the domestic type. i can't see tsunade & jiraiya not teaching naruto everything he needed to know. the whole not holding his hand thing is a lame excuse. there's a fine line between teaching, not teaching, & holding their hand throughout. neither jiraiya & tsunade are the hand holding types but they would teach him. naruto would be a beast by the end of the academy b/c they know how bad the world is so they'd prepare him.
10/17/2020 c2 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
i still don't understand why keeping their identities a secret until he joined the academy. also why stay so isolated he should've been growing up around the clan kids. also you're not likely to see either jiraiya or tsunade calling the 3rd "3rd" or "hokage-sama" it's almost always going to be Sensei.
10/17/2020 c1 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
where's shizune?
10/16/2020 c4 5EMR-one7
I love how you just keep taking pot shots at the original series. XD The orange jumpsuit, Anko eating fat free dango, etc. To be honest, Anko should’ve ate some fat free dango for real if it meant she would avoid becoming what she became in Boruto lol. I don’t know how someone as active as a ninja gains all that weight but whatever. In any case, I enjoyed the chapter and I’m glad to hear you’re working on your other story as well. Stay motivated!
10/13/2020 c4 1JintoLin
Maybe we should work together then you would never have a problem with a talkative co-worker thou you might get bored if you wanted someone to talk to :P as i am not a social person at all but i do hope that gets worked out as it is annoying when people can't take a hint you want to be left alone

Good setup with the training as i don't know if it was you intention but i feel building up their body and control would only better help them once they get into learning Ninjutsu.

Shino is the best teammate :) trying to keep Naruto from doing something he wound beat himself up over later as well as trying to get Sakura to focus more on her career than getting a date with a guy that has shown no interest in her. Maybe Choji can remove the stick from Sasuke's rear. Even if Sakura might not like Naruto it was still a rude comment putting down your teammate so maybe Inner can beat some sense into her

Waterfall Arc - super excited about this for many reasons on being going to see the best Jinchuuriki who i love dearly and need all the attention and hugs but also because original content that fits into the canon timeline. Naruto getting a training partner in Tenten which can only make the both better in end

While i tend to not point out or request ships but...since Shino is on the team for this mission maybe he might find a bug girlfriend :P or at the vary least Team 8 showing her not everyone in the world is rotten
10/10/2020 c4 1zachosg7
interesting fic, hope for more soon

I love the Sakura and Inner Sakura banter

I will fav and follow to see where this goes
10/9/2020 c4 Guest
First of all, great chapter!

Second:
No problem. We all make mistakes. That's why I'm rewriting my own fic for this series.

Third:
Why does it feel like you're alluding to Sakura screwing up big time or that someone might take him away from her? Hmm... Interesting. Can't wait to see what you'll do with this fic. Hopefully you do it to the end. The good ones tend to be taken from us early.
10/9/2020 c4 2MonsterOfLogic
great chapter, but I wanted to ask you to not put every little detail, from next chapter, you can skip some things if you like, because this chapter was slow in my opinion... or in simple words 'I just want to see your version of older Naruto soon and some romance too, quick LoL'
10/9/2020 c4 Akamatt
Good Chapter! Looking forward to more!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »