for Obsessive Nightmare

2/17 c5 san01
I don't think she would tell. Interesting story. Update soon.
12/28/2020 c2 WeasleyIsOurKing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
12/28/2020 c1 WeasleyIsOurKing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
12/5/2020 c5 6The Very Irish Erin
Read through this twice today and both times I was enthralled. Love the uniqueness compared to other time travel stories. I particularly love that you’ve expanded on runic meanings/interpretations, the idea of the three quills, and that Death is an entity which can be bartered with to achieve immortality. My favorite chapter was the second where you so vividly describe his facial expressions and body mannerisms. It helped paint such a clear image of that powerful scene. I want to comment on a mistake in this chapter though: you mention that it’s George who died instead of Fred. A simple fix. I really hope you continue this!
12/5/2020 c5 Thepeanutgallery1
I really hope you plan to continue this story to it’s fullest as it absolutely has the potential to turn into one of the top Tomione fics! I normally don’t read anything unfinished lower than 50k words since I dislike having to wait for updates but this is completely worth it. It’s a very unique plotline delving far away from the typical time travel AU. There is so much to explore here I am anxious to see where you take it. I am most excited to see the crumbling of her relationships with Harry and Ron as she makes her choices. A dynamic you don’t get to see in most time travel fics. I am also excited to see her questioning over dumbledore and how her view of him may change over his choices. Very interesting stuff to come for sure.
11/26/2020 c5 AnonGurl08
please give us another chapter
11/20/2020 c5 Nur
I loved reading every word of this— it had me HOOKED!
11/17/2020 c5 alannalove1990
GAH Hermione! Why couldn’t you keep a sexy secret! And a cliff hanger? Nooooooooo! I liked the pace and her reflections too. The back and first was good... thanks for itializing. I want to know what happened before! Hope she doesn’t tell too much. Update soon!
11/14/2020 c5 1MindifISlytherIn07
Excited to see what will happen next! I'm glad you're back ;D
10/6/2020 c4 alannalove1990
I love this story. I hate that it’s the end for now BUT I am so glad you actually gave your readers a heads up and ended it on a note that made sense instead of leaving us all hanging
10/4/2020 c4 nagi92
Really interesting!
9/30/2020 c3 alannalove1990
I am obsessed with this story! Haha! I love this backstory and all the cool intergratiok of Fae magic! Can’t wait for the next chapter
9/22/2020 c3 Joe
This is already becoming one of the best fics I have read, full stop!
9/22/2020 c3 nagi92
What a chapter, loved it!
9/22/2020 c3 uqiam
Omg! I love it!

The plot is great and love the idea with the fae. Also your writing is really nice!
19 Page 1 2 Next »