for Operation Bloody Moon

4/9/2021 c5 8kingeddie16ne
Sadge
11/16/2020 c4 5GrimGravy
This was an interesting piece to read. I somehow got a bit of a "No Russian" vibe from this chapter, especially on the part where war got declared because of a terrorist attack. I suppose it would only go downhill from this point on, so I wonder how Rainbow would fit in all this.

I also like the way you handled dialogue here, both the English ones and the native language(s), considering how often the characters would talk. Though I did notice a few discrepancies here and there, like how certain sentences both had the native language and the English translation side by side.

Took me a while to finally read this one, but it was worth it. :)
11/15/2020 c4 8kingeddie16ne
Badass
8/12/2020 c3 2ACatInASnowball
I have to say that this is quite the nice character driven fanfics I read. However I found the dialogues in Turkish to be overwhelming. As in conducting every piece of dialogue in Turkish. Not my cup of tea, but I don't mind if it's your personal style. And as kingeddie said perhaps make the chapters a bit longer. Overall this is a neat piece of work. I would like to invite you to our R6S Fanfiction Discord server for writers and readers alike. You can either message me or kingeddie should you accept the invitation.
8/11/2020 c3 8kingeddie16ne
Great start, enjoyed it.

One suggestion, try to make your chapters just a tad longer by like 1 or 2k words.
8/10/2020 c3 11AmusedLight
bro, fellow Turk here. But 'Free' is not much of a word with these days with the AK party in power (back in the day CHP made hell for religious women, for sure) but if you're a journalist, intellectual, activist or even a person on Twitter, you'll suddenly get marked a FETO-sympathizer, PKK-lover or traitor for criticizing Erdogan.