for Percy Is Good With Trajectory Weapons

Okay. I really love this. Pls continue
12/12/2020 c6 Guest
Hope to see more soon
11/24/2020 c6 Billy Bob Joe 23
But I suck at encouragement. :( Seriously thought, good work you've got going on here.
11/23/2020 c6 Vosck
Love this story so far!
11/16/2020 c6 Moonstar
This chapter was awesome! Keep writing the good stuff!
11/16/2020 c6 Guest
Looking guicci as a coochie
11/16/2020 c6 Guest
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next.
11/16/2020 c5 Geust
Clearly there's more to this story than I thought. I like High Tide and am looking forward to more of the story.
11/16/2020 c6 someonefamous99
Often when helps writers is reading the comments section, it's definitely worth it and could very well produce a better story arc than the one you were originally planning ;)
11/16/2020 c2 Guest
I'm liking this story. I also love Percy's sarcastic attitude here.
11/17/2020 c6 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
11/16/2020 c6 3Omega Siothan Void
Hey, take as long as you need with this. The longer you take to write a chapter, it usually means the chapter will be longer, filled with more detail, and better in general. You are doing a great job, but don't push yourself to get a chapter out just because it has been a while. It makes the readers disappointed because the chapter was so short that they barely got anything out of it. Try getting a beta reader to help you out. You are doing extremely well on your own, but this story might flourish more if you get a beta reader to help you out. I definitely like the idea of Pertemis, especially with you having Percy be great at projectiles, so keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the next chapter!

-ShadowThanatos
(P.S If you can't find a beta reader, you can ask me to beta for you. I would definitely like to help you get this story to its full potential. So, if you wanna, give me a PM to ask for me to be a beta and I will gladly respond with yes [within a 24 hour time frame])
11/16/2020 c6 4ImHellaUgly
This story is pretty good, honestly feels a little rushed with Percy getting a bunch of weapons right off the rip. And his trident seems insanely OP with the whole stealing enchantments thing. But the writing is honestly great and even though he's getting all these things he doesn't feel ridiculously overpowered. Also every chapter it has improved which I love to see, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
11/16/2020 c6 1Wavey2362
Like you said short but pretty good nonetheless.
Because you don't seem to make that much that different though I would recommend making a couple events like ares quest like.
Percy is already seating at a table with ares and retelling this part shortly.
Like this you can focus on other things, also because we already know the story
101 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »