for Percy Is Good With Trajectory Weapons

11/16/2020 c6 Reader964
More plz
11/16/2020 c6 11parallaxyt
Nice story man, but will Artemis meet him in this Quest?
11/16/2020 c6 1Grimsheeper
Great story, well written chapter. I like how you have made the story your own while also drawing from the source material. High Tide is a very creative weapon
11/16/2020 c6 AxeTheGreat
Nice
11/16/2020 c6 BlackjaxCXXIII
You're doing great! Really keen to read more, esp. For whenever the Hunt show up :D also, high tide is looking to become OP and I can't help but giggle at the thought. Looking forward to how you handle Medusa too! Keep it up! 3
11/15/2020 c6 1BookOwl19
I’ve been excitedly awaiting the next chapter, I can’t wait to see this story progress further. I still love this plot idea. Keep up the good work and let us know if you would like input or beta reading at all.
11/15/2020 c6 4Manetail
While I like how this is all going so far, retelling the whole story with a few minor twists could potentially get boring. I would recommend spending your time focusing on the more main events (like the upcoming Medusa), rather than all the smaller things that would be better for fluff.

Don’t get me wrong though, I think this story has LOTS of potential. You just need to get the story moving a bit faster so we can get to the newer, more original, stuff I feel. You do you, keep it up though, you’ll get it.
11/15/2020 c6 Necronlord1987
Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Cheers!
11/15/2020 c6 PyromaniacDuck
Nice Chapter :D
10/27/2020 c5 1WhiteWolf65
Anabeth is annoying always hated the character
I like the story tho
10/25/2020 c5 1PurpleBunny5540
Shmancy. I can’t wait for the next update! I’m super excited to see how the story will change
10/23/2020 c5 Oh Styx
I like the fact that percy has a trident and sword. But question, does high tide have a max capacity of stored abilities or is it infinite
10/23/2020 c4 Guest
Prophecies are supposed to rhyme, this wasn't even close
10/23/2020 c5 BJack12
Such a unique story idea! PLEASE DON’T ABANDON IT!
10/22/2020 c5 PHoenix 3423423
Love it!
Right now I have only one request: Please don't abandon it!
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »