for Percy Is Good With Trajectory Weapons

10/22/2020 c5 BlackjaxCXXIII
Always happy to see an update! Great work as always, and looking forward to anything to come 3
9/10/2020 c6 BJack12
I'm just curious, it seems like Percy is a child of Artemis even if it is a Pertemis story. What's the deal? And don't listen to the haters in the comments. If they don't like your story, they don't have to read it. Please keep updating and continuing the story!
8/24/2020 c6 3Natsu vi Kurosaki
My dumbass just realized that this is gonna be a Percy x Artemis...ngl shit taste bro, Hestia is best girl.
8/23/2020 c6 Jacob M 420
This is really good! I hope you continue it.
8/19/2020 c6 PJandLGequalsLove
Great story can't wait to see what happens next
8/18/2020 c5 DarkTech9150
i don't think that person understands the concept of fanfiction
8/16/2020 c5 Guest 2
Ignore him this story is great so far and it’s a fan fiction it’s suppose to be related to the original work in some form
8/17/2020 c6 Just a Fan of Fics 2.0
I love this, and I love your version of Percy keep up the good work
8/17/2020 c6 GoatSmoker271
Great chp
8/17/2020 c6 1PurpleBunny5540
That makes a lot of sense... it’s a little scary, and I made a little ooh noise, but no one paid any attention. I don’t like that you got rid of the Minotaur horn, honestly. But the rest of the chapter is really cool! Honestly I forgot about the daggers, because all of the attention has been on High Tide.. love the story! Make sure to keep it up!
8/14/2020 c4 Guest
The prophecy could've been better. The original was fine and made the same points
8/16/2020 c5 A certain reader
You really shouldn't take reviews from guest accounts seriously.
8/13/2020 c4 Guest
I noticed that this is literally rick riordan’s story with very few minor changes. His work is copy righted and you literally just skipped the first 4 chapters or so and then took his work and added some really really minor changes. I have to report this, i’m sorry but how would you feel if someone ripped off your story added a few tiny details and passed it off as something new?
8/14/2020 c2 1Everpeach
Oh god yes a Percy that actually using a fucking trident as opposed to Riptide, i've been waiting for someone to make a fic like this.
8/14/2020 c5 Legithraclya
I really like the story so far. I'm excited to read how the differences change the different outcomes
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »