for Moments with Mac

10/22/2020 c3 Patti Prinzivalli
I am really enjoying the story and can't wait to read more
8/9/2020 c2 1Jack.E.Fect
I actually could hear their voices in my head. I'm so excited for this series you captured the loft boys elegantly.
8/9/2020 c1 Jack.E.Fect
I'm actually on the season where Coach moves back briefly before they make him a regular again but I missed him in the pilot so this is peak nostalgia. I have yet to watch MacGyver but your stories are so good. Plus a few years back you suggested I watch Merlin and I SWEAR I'M GETTING TO IT, any way keep up the good work excited to see where this goes.
8/8/2020 c2 22RavenWingDark
You did a great job on the character voices, especially Nick. I could hear everything he was saying. Can’t wait for more!
8/8/2020 c1 RavenWingDark
wow i LOVE this idea. honestly, this is so exciting and I cannot wait to read what looks like will be hilarity and Mac h/c! My only concern is that if this is going to be a series of different lodgers, it means less of Mac in their apt!
8/8/2020 c2 4AlainnRain
"It's not our fault you have the hearing of a hawk," That line killed me! I'm still laughing!
8/8/2020 c1 AlainnRain
This crossover has so much potential! I'm already intrigued by what you've written and I can't wait to read more!