for Creations of Mankind Unleashed

2/15 c10 Wolf
Dear Multiversal Writer i had just finished reading this story last night and i must say that it is interesting so far as the most interesting part of the story had to been the chase between the heroes and the various groups chasing them as when i was reading it i was thinking it would have been funny if the enemies from The Mad Max Game followed by The Mad Max one Biker Gang and Lord Humungous Dogs of War from The Road Warrior joined in on the chase as it was even cool to see you mentioning The Tainted Coil from Brutal Legend as now i wonder who else they’ll either meet or fight against in The American Wasteland and also tell me what happened to Chicago did Undead Mobsters from the 20s and 30s rise up and began fighting each other again as that would be funny for them to hear on the news.
1/23 c9 Cooldude
Is there gonna be titanfall? (Titanfall 1 and two). Maybe a militia and IMC fleet in orbit (in a ceasefire thanks to the diplomatic effort from the other franchises). Maybe we could see Jack Cooper (player character from TF2 campaign) and BT (BT-7274 from TF2 campaign as well) helping people out?
12/6/2020 c8 10possibly Gigan
I'm just kinda wondering what the payday gang is doing, because they have shown that they know when to stop stealing shit and start killing things that want to kill everything
11/29/2020 c8 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
11/3/2020 c6 Huh
Why is this on the front page of the category when it hasn't been updated in a month?
9/6/2020 c5 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
Gotta ask though-what’s with the summary?
Was it on purpose or an accident?
8/19/2020 c2 CAVEWOMAN
~MERIEM CECILBIE COOPER
Concept-wise, this is now starting to feel like "Discworld" meets "Ready Player One" meets "Sword Art Online" meets "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"…

Man, you really ought to lay off whatever the hell you’re smoking. I bet even the "Grand Theft Auto Online" wasn’t THIS chaotic… or maybe that was due to hardware limitations?
8/11/2020 c1 Guest
Well. the title of the chapter is correct. That is one strange apocalypse.
8/10/2020 c1 BIGGUS DICKUS
All this meta-humour (and pop cultural references coming to life) makes me think you’re trying to write a crossover of the 2013 American apocalyptic comedy film "This Is the End" in word form, with original characters, UP TO ELEVEN.

At least our 'protagonists' are quite 'Genre Savvy' as a whole, so their odds of surviving are simply wagered by a roll of the dice. At least this isn’t the "Shin Megami Tensei" franchise, otherwise 'absolute annihilation of all life in existence' would be the only way to bring it all to an end…

Though, for extra crazy, why not add dashes of Gearbox Software’s "BORDERLANDS" franchise?
8/8/2020 c1 barbatos009
I’m amazed that Godzilla don’t show up
8/7/2020 c1 LOADER BOT
To the uninitiated, the Binary Code in the story’s summary translates as: "LET THE CHAOS BEGIN!"
8/7/2020 c1 10Kaizerthewriter
I’m so confused as to what’s going on in this fanfic, the metaphorical screws and gears in my head are coming loose.
8/6/2020 c1 3p3rc4rwby
...
i really don't know if i was going insane with so, SO, many fictional stuff in one fanfiction, I mean I have read your stories and I seen mass effect crossovers with multiple franchise (some of them are... verable and others are really bad).

but still, this is going to be one hell of a journey (both literally and figurative to your main characters).

and SANCHEZ! STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL, YES I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! YOU UNSTABLE A !"$%O.

keep with the good writing and good luck finding a job (whispering: you and everyone else should born your ex-boss car (with a joking tone))

take care dude.