for The Maelstrom Jedi

6/21 c39 killerssg
Good chapter. I'm glad that these chapters are actually aligning with the show in the timeline rather than episodes that came in the show. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/21 c39 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter
6/21 c39 Borello
good work.
6/20 c39 Kevin21524596
Epic chapter keep it up!
6/20 c39 Guest
Is there any possible way to ad darth talon to the harem please
6/20 c39 thor94
Wow big trouble for republic thks dooku and palpatine dirty moves.
Hope you plan naruto soon balance the losses, by causing this time a massive disaster in palpatine side (like naruto pull a move to take huge amount of money from separatist and banking clan to feed republic chests and pull an even bigger wrench in palpatine plan)
6/20 c39 10Power of Magic
That was quite a chapter, and I look forward to what you have planned in the next one. Hope that the Jedi Temple has been built (or is being built) near Konoha, and that a few Jedi Knights, maybe some Masters and Padawans are living there
6/20 c39 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter, I also think naruto, ayla and ventress should go on a group date
6/20 c39 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
6/20 c39 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter
6/20 c39 4Monster King
Awesome work
6/10 c38 Darcy
hoping more chapters are on here soon
6/10 c38 killerssg
I like how this is going so far. I'm curious in how certain chapters will be written regarding certain episodes of the show such as when Obiwan goes undercover if he will or Naruto will. Another one is the citadel arc and if Naruto will go with them as well. This is great writing though.
6/9 c38 Darcy
hoping for more chapters
6/8 c38 Darcy
Hoping for more chapters and also hoping the chips are removed from the clones
701 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »