for Naruto: Futa Paradise

3/21 c1 Naruto009523
Hey just wanted to ask what's up with the picture for your story its just gone.
2/17 c1 SPBRX
are we getting actual updates for this or nah?
10/31/2020 c1 Agila23
can you let kushina and her friends gangbang him
8/19/2020 c1 faizalr
next chapter hinata or shion
8/14/2020 c1 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
8/13/2020 c1 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the great chapter I was hoping you would update your other neglected futa stories (the one with only two chapters), for girls request there’s many crossover girls in my mine so I will settle for now with naruto girls like hinata, ino, Tenten, tsunade and Samui unless you already have a list.
8/11/2020 c1 14SonSanbi23
Awesome story bro. I think you should had Kaguya to this one.

I've got another story idea, but even I'm not sure about it. Naruto x Last of Us Part II. Basic it's NarutoxFutaHarem story. You can decide the harem, and whether or not Abby is apart of it(if she gets to live or not). Please respond to this idea when you can bro.
8/11/2020 c1 FutaPregs4EVER
You're going to have Naruto impregnate the futanari women/girls, right? I really hope so!

But, why did you have Naruto and Kushina read to us?
8/11/2020 c1 spanky1988.awj
I would love to see Jun fudo in the story
8/11/2020 c1 3DedsecAP
love the milfs, great fic! hope you update soon
8/10/2020 c1 10SelenetheNerd
Fucking love it
8/9/2020 c1 7kyrogue23
I love the start of this story and love that Kushina come first in this story. I was wondering if you would put in Bleach charactes in this story?
8/9/2020 c1 MrSilver47
Very nice so far. Can’t wait to see what comes next form this and all your other works. Can definitely see this turning into a gangbang with enough gals wanting some “Naruto-Loving” or even a full blown orgy at some point.
8/9/2020 c1 Kiritama
Me gusto mucho siguela porfa y quizas podrias meter una karin milf
8/9/2020 c1 Guest
The narration seems a small bit distracting, but maybe that’s just me.
20 Page 1 2 Next »