for The Conquering Dragon

11/30/2021 c36 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
11/29/2021 c36 codywhite162
I am very happy this got an update! This story is simply amazing! I cannot get enough. Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/29/2021 c36 69Tyrant Overlord Killidia
Heheh, Issei managed to defuse Yamato and Diodora's plans before utterly killing them. I do wonder how he will handle the payback that Sona will be sending him though...
10/4/2021 c35 Shadowy Rose
nice but damn, I always find a new story while it's in the middle of an arc.

Also, take a drink everytime you read the word interesting or annoying
9/30/2021 c4 jellatinous
Freed has infinite plot armor in almost every AU. even the ones where mc is massively OP, Freed gets to go free until the Excalibur pieces arc where he's usually killed. it's like people can't do Excalibur pieces without the crazy rapist lolol
9/29/2021 c35 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next. ya they screwed up big time indeed.
9/24/2021 c35 codywhite162
This story is amazing! I am so invested in the plot and I cannot wait for Issei to absolutely wreck Diodora and Yamato hopefully next chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
9/24/2021 c35 69Tyrant Overlord Killidia
Well, Diodora has truly crossed the line not only by reviving Yamato, but also sending an assassin after Issei. And Yamato also made the wrong choice by going after Irina, but I don't think that she was the only one that he decided to go after.
9/24/2021 c35 1runelt99
Sounds like a distraction...
9/24/2021 c35 2keller.blair1
$20 dollars if you kill the damned monkey he is unworthy of Kuroka
9/24/2021 c35 9Lonely warrior of death
Damm, didnt think that someone can dig his own grave that deep the way Diodora did, but i was wrong, hopefully his end is a painful one, because no one touch EVER, what belongs to a dragon
9/23/2021 c35 UnsanMusho
Well that's one heck of a way to escalate things
9/23/2021 c35 3OechsnerC
Really awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
9/23/2021 c35 zzkaizer
Yeasss new chapter :D
Can’t wait for the next one XD
Bring them hell XD
keep up the excellent work :D
9/23/2021 c34 codywhite162
I love this story so much! This chapter was great and I am looking forward to the next one! I cannot wait to see what Issei is going to do to Diodorah.
340 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »