for The Conquering Dragon

7/28 c31 27LanceSennin
At this point, it's just Serafall who is being a bitch lol
7/24 c30 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.
7/20 c30 Uday Sra
Awesome
7/20 c30 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
7/19 c30 codywhite162
This story is just wonderful each chapter! I am looking forward to the next one as always and hope to see more Rias loving if possible. Either way this is an amazing story I will enjoy regardless
7/19 c30 zzkaizer
Yeassss new chapter :D
Can’t wait for the next chapter XD
Keep up the great work :D
7/12 c29 Bluesoundwave
I want to start by saying that these are only my feelings and that I’m not trying to tell you how to do your story. You do you, dude, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Now, I feel like if you have Issei choose to be the RDE full time, he should restrict himself to the leaders, supernatural girls, and the girls from Kuoh only. It will help him in the long run. I also feel like if that happens, the Issei should say those three words to Irina and Momo cause they deserve it. Even if he says it to no one else, he should say it to them. I also feel like Issei needs to establish who is at the top of the pyramid amongst his lovers. Is Momo since she is the leader of every girl in the harem or is Irina since she’s the closest to him emotionally or is it someone else entirely? Just food for thought.
You’re doing a fantastic job on this story so keep up the good work and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
7/12 c29 4keller.blair1
Have a cookie
7/12 c29 codywhite162
I love this series so much! You are a master at weaving together smut with interesting plot and characters! I cannot wait for next chapter and for Issei to claim Rias. I digress though, excellent work and looking forward to the next chapter in this story!
7/12 c28 RedDragonIssei
Regarding your RedDeadDemise question

I think not

Because reading recent chapters, it shows that bikou seems interested in kuroka and they are probably already a couple, as kuroka didn't show any interest in wanting to have children with issei or even having sex with him.
7/12 c29 RedDragonIssei
Capitulo incrivel
Espero ver o próximo
7/12 c26 RedDeadDemise
hey can someone tell me if there is a chance there is kuroka x issei in this story?
7/12 c29 3OechsnerC
Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
7/12 c29 zzkaizer
Yessss new chapter :D
Excellent work keep it up :D
Can’t wait for the next chapter XD
7/12 c29 BlackBerry120
I agree with you

this plan is going to be good, VERY GOOD.

is a question?

ddraig and albion are brothers here, right?

because out of nowhere it seems that I forgot but at the same time I didn't forget. I do not know

someone tell me please