for The Conquering Dragon

Awesome.
7/12 c29 Uday Sra
Awesome
7/12 c29 UnsanMusho
Daaaaaamn that final plan for Rias is both ingenious and evil, I LOVE IT!
7/12 c29 wolfpackrwby88
The rich get richer & the dumb get dumber...

(And i guess you could say the horny get hornier...)
7/12 c29 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next. ya sona would love to manage Rias's issei time indeed lol. Just wonder how that plan would go. Wonder what would happen if his girls talked to him to actually impregnate them, would he bring back his potency to do it or would it take awhile to do so lol. You know his girls wouldn't be against that idea.
7/12 c28 Mike Kromer
7/12 c2 shinigami00000
I feel like you're downplaying the girls busts. luke seriously the anime went upto H cups and you aren't making D cups as bustiest, the fuck?
7/11 c29 9sd74
Have you thought of making a filler arc for the human side of Issei?
7/11 c28 sd74
Would be funny if someone down the line he meets in the future, he's meeting them now, would provide him a path to which he hopes is the answer.
7/11 c1 shinigami00000
dude you might have forgotten but murayama had high c cup breasts, not b cups. just look up the images
7/11 c17 sd74
I'm going to pretend that revenge for the no last kiss was done.
7/11 c16 sd74
Just a question that I thought about after the end of this chapter. If you went reckless to start this fight and know of their consequences knowing about his death, why are you telling them without talking to Azazel first?

P.S. not sure if it's a thing or I am making this a thing. Out of curiosity, have anyone told you that you sometimes make things twice?
7/11 c15 sd74
hmm... *facepalm* worthy?
7/9 c28 BlackBerry120
fuck man i feel sorry for issei

Because all the time there's this thing about wanting him to be a devil and I honestly still want to see him be one.

and also that he still doesn't relate to rias, because it fucking pisses her off trying everything to reincarnate him and i hope that doesn't happen because rias from "conquering dragon" is still fucking boring.

and i hope he keeps being hottie magnet hyodou because he's so funny and cool
7/8 c12 sd74
*Forced sigh* Well, everyone's so twitchy today.

Will the dragon freely awoke to his true path? Will Irina be Conquered? Have Rias gone MAD!? I'll be reading Conquering (-O-p-p-a-i-) Dragon till next time.

P.S. Oppai is crossed out.
309 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »