for A Lazy Day in the Beacon Dorms

1/1 c1 19GodRealm
Sad to say I’m just reading this now. Been a while since I’ve been able to just check out fics on here.

I guess it actually makes sense for Jaune to at least know how to play the guitar seeing how he had one, comedic reasons or otherwise. I thoroughly enjoyed this. The interactions were genuine and I felt a sense of companionship amongst the characters. It’s something I could see actually happening.

And of course, as always, love anything Lancaster. I look forward to anything else you put out. Thanks for the read.

-GodRealm
10/6/2020 c1 The Almighty Cross
My favorite pairing, singing one of my favorite songs, by one of my favorite bands, all wrapped up into one story? I loved the whole thing, could really feel the slice of life vibe from it, like something you'd seen in between episodes.
8/18/2020 c1 3Reiki27
Nice sliceoflife fic, feels mispelled, but it brings a smile on the face, so keep pouring and writting and trainning and reading to maintain the fandom alive!
no really, it feels like all my followed authors and fics stopped posting things in these hard times... anyway, i am awaiting youe next blackguard fic!
8/9/2020 c1 18Reborn Dark Phoenix
Now that was a nice "Day in the life"/slice of life story here. I really enjoyed it. You captured the personalities of both RWBY and JNPR perfectly, from Ruby to Yang to the Ice Queen herself xD Seeing Ruby sing a bit was a nice surprise. Seeing the summary, I just thought Jaune would end up giving a mini concert "by popular demand," but this was much better. The Chibi influence for Yang on guitar was a funny addition. Loved that bit. And a nice addition of Lancaster if one looks closely. My favorite RWBY ship, can't lie. It does feel organic in this fictional, between the two of them, a best friend vibe but still some romantic undercurrent.

Overall, an excellent one shot. Loved it :D