for Spirit of Humanity

4/27 c1 1Chaosgod3456
Hot dogs are also known as Frankfurts they were made in Germany and the hamburger was also made in Germany
3/7 c1 4thundercharger123
This has peeked my interest, and I hope this isn't dead because spirit of fire is best mom.
1/26 c1 e10620
got me intressted
1/19 c1 Robbie2413
I wanna see how she got there hehehe.
9/13/2020 c1 Guest
Nothing about this continuing? Damn.
8/30/2020 c1 Alexdel27
If UNSC Spirit of Fire is called "Mother", then why not have the Master Chief John-117 appear and be called "Father"
8/28/2020 c1 1RoseLion90
yep it really cool hope you have a good story about this. I will love to read this story about Spirit of Fire and Azur Lane because it seen really good.
8/19/2020 c1 daggercloak000
Yes... We need fic like this... I hope other author make fic like this.
8/12/2020 c1 Braian Nicolas Galarza
ah very good story I will follow Pd will be the FFG-201
8/11/2020 c1 18Yoshiki-909
There's no better Ship-mom than the UNSC Spirit of Fire herself.
As a colony ship, she constructed homes for people to live in. Carried and manufactured supplies to nurture a colony.
The fate of most Phoenix-class colony ships usually become to power core to light up the colony. In other words, they are the core of the colony they constructed.
UNSC Spirit of Fire ended up getting retrofitted as a military support vessel, protecting the homes that she and her sisters worked for.
The only things the would anger UNSC Spirit of Fire would be if you dare destroy anyone of her Sister's colonies, especially the ones with her Sister's cores stilling beating. She will kill you one way or another, whether it be with a MAC gun, missles, massive artillery fire, flamethrower, freezing cyro bombs, ramming, or a knife in the neck.
8/10/2020 c1 Devildogg20
Seems like it can be good, hope there’s some action at least tho.
8/10/2020 c1 waile
i am VERY much interested. please continue.
8/10/2020 c1 Ghostly
Are we going start from the point of how Spirit of Fire came to this planet, because I hate it when authors don’t explain in crossovers of how the individual(s) ended up in the other world in the first place. Despite how long Spirit has been traveling the void, what about Serina? I understand the fact that she may have already completed final disposition of her seven year lifespan, but why not add her into Spirit’s personality traits?
Hopefully you have completed the research on Spirit as a ship when doing this so all in all, I would love read more of this. Will she be meeting the other ‘ship-moms’? I only know of one or two though.
8/10/2020 c1 Brother Bov
You have my follow!
you have my favorite!
And most favourably...
...remember to update fast!
8/9/2020 c1 starburst98
You sneezed while describing hipper.

Other than that, interesting. So because her original form's job was effectively "carrying the seed of life", she is more maternal than most of them.
16 Page 1 2 Next »