for Wedding Receptions and Wishful Thinking

4/20 c2 Guest
Really cute story! The awkward moments are really funny and adorable! I hope you’ll update more in the future! Can’t wait until then! :D
2/8 c2 wildscrolls
It’s beautiful. *wipes tears* I was sorta hoping Tenten would catch it to see Neji’s reaction. Haha.
11/23/2020 c2 6bestsellerwriter
I'm loving the story! Can't wait to read ShikaTema's wedding. I love how you give the characters time to think. I always love Ichiraku meetings don't know why, it's just hear-warming
8/21/2020 c2 Guest
Great chapter! I like how it’s slowly starting to develop Neji and TenTen’s relationship as well as the way the ending sets up the next chapter.
8/20/2020 c2 1stronger13
I enjoyed this! Hehe. Love the NejiTen scene too though it’s not that long. Hehe. I hope to see more of them soon. Thank you. I love how your story seems to he turning out.
8/18/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
lol hinata smirking at her husband naruto get ready for honeymoon night
8/12/2020 c1 stronger13
Awww. This is heart-warming. NejiTen shippers could only dream of this happening in the Naruto series. Anyway, that is why fanfictions exist.

I like your idea by the way, with Tenten and Neji’s progress shown in the weddings of their comrades. Hehe. You should continue. You are a great writer. Thank you for adding another gem for this NejiTen Month 2020.
8/11/2020 c1 Guest
Omg! This was so great!
I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next ones!
8/9/2020 c1 Guest
I really love the premise of this story and your writing flows amazing with it! Great work!
8/9/2020 c1 Mitsuba
Ohhh! This is such a great ideia! This should be the canon lol btw, I am looking forward the next chapters! I want to see how Neji and Tenten will start to be more than friends! Maybe something to do with Hanabi and Hiashi too would be nice!