for Superhero Salary

9/21 c1 2Lily-Codie19
I kinda wished I didn't read this during an online class because all I want to do now is scream and shout and jump around and that would defs catch the attention of my teacher and classmates, I am breathing so heavily oh my gods.

This was too good. Too freaking good. I love this so much to the very core and I literally scream out loud I am crying.

Such a good oneshot. It makes me cry in mirth. Oh Lila, your tower of lies are crumbling and Marinette will watch it fall while she gets a mani-pedi and full body massage in total relaxation, happily picking out another charity to donate to.

Thank you for writing this. This is amazing. I love this so so much. Keep up the great work and take care of yourself!
9/12 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
Hahaha this is great! And as always, I love a Lila comeuppance!
9/3 c1 1geekqueen2010
I totally agree that they deserve a salary! I also love that she was able to shut Lila down so effectively! I sincerely hope that Lila's throne of lies comes crashing down for good!
8/21 c1 BazilFay
I agree!
8/21 c1 39Sealure
Brilliant as always, my dear. Your work always makes me smile!
8/20 c1 LavaLilly
So...is there a chance for a sequel with Lila's downfall?
8/19 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I like fic like this that explore fun little what if scenarios. Thanks!
8/13 c1 Guest
Great story! I hope they DO take a spa day. Your one shots a great.
8/14 c1 18witchinmoonlight
Not bad for a oneshot. Pretty good work here if ya ask me. I would think Adrien would need the therapy more than Marinette, but perhaps both of them do. Spa days would definitely be in order. Nice work!
8/14 c1 3Agiani
Loved it! Can't wait for the next one.
8/13 c1 2Neakco
Sometimes the silly little plots bring me the biggest smiles like thus one did today. So well done.
8/11 c1 JustAReader
Ooo, this could be ripe fic fodder! Did they negotiate a contract with the city? What terms would be in it? What about income taxes? Do the other superheroes get paid too if they join a tough fight? Good thing the Miraculous Cure repairs damages or they'd get stuck like the Incredibles did!
8/9 c1 Daniel Letchford
I LOVED IT! and its true that they do need some money. I enjoy your fan fictions a lot, can't wait for more!
8/9 c1 Guest
Yes, yes, yes..! This would make the story more realistc (well, as realistic as the cartoon goes). It's almost an answer to your other story about akumas and job interruptions.
8/10 c1 IsileeTandem