for Superhero Salary

8/9/2020 c1 Guest
Yes, yes, yes..! This would make the story more realistc (well, as realistic as the cartoon goes). It's almost an answer to your other story about akumas and job interruptions.
8/10/2020 c1 IsileeTandem
Meep ! Suffer, Lila!
8/10/2020 c1 21mayuralover
A dash of throwing Lila under the bus is the best way to top off this wonderful meal of a story! Thanks so much for writing!
8/10/2020 c1 8awkwardbean03
I loved this. that's definitely a joke chat would make, and I can definitely see the mayor considering it so he's got a good public image. and, they would definitely feel weird about taking the money but also want the money AND want to donate said money. I loved it! thank you for writing it!
8/10/2020 c1 1deathmatt144
Nice story and the details regarding the reaction, the backlash and even the supposed consequences of them either accepting or denying the superhero salary was so good. Also nice to see a subtle Lila lies reveal. Cannot wait for more stories
8/10/2020 c1 55MythGirl Writes
Short but great! I like how you figured out some of the logistics, I never would've thought of those!
8/10/2020 c1 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds
I love this! The kiddos need to get paid! (And free therapy for life!)
8/10/2020 c1 24Etoile-Lead-Sama
Salut.
Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec ton idée : ils sauvent Paris au détriment de leur vie privée et on a déjà vu que Marinette avait été punie à cause de ses retards à l'école. Ce ne serait que justice qu'ils touchent un salaire. Ils risquent aussi leur vie à chaque fois. Tu as très bien réfléchi à la question et je suis totalement ravi du développement de ta one-shot ! La cerise sur le gâteau est en effet le mensonge de Lila qui est tombé ! C'est si bon de lire ça !
Merci pour cette histoire.
Bon courage pour la suite.
Bisous miraculeux
8/10/2020 c1 1Kkcats
Yes. Definitely. What is this, child labor?
I like this story, it brings up good points.
8/10/2020 c1 510yellow 14
Eh, I’ve missed them to be honest.

Keep writing
8/9/2020 c1 10PLPanda
#letthemtreatthemselves might soon start trending in Miraculous fandom :)

In theory Marinette did get *some* therapy from Master Fu, but that's not a quality thing...
8/9/2020 c1 Divine Protector of Skyrim
It’s funny that my sister was reading a Miraculous fanfic about Ladybug and the others forming a union and going on strike so they can get paid. It’s called “It’s All Going Up But The Wages“

Then soon after I get an email notification for this story.
8/9/2020 c1 L Dominator
Nice
8/9/2020 c1 1Jane the fan
I like this idea!
Tbh, if 2 people in our world were put under this much pressure, they would need all the support they could get! They need a break!
8/9/2020 c1 21AlleyCat7744
Love the idea of the heros getting payed for their work, they honestly deserve it
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »