for Team Player

1/27 c1 Guest
For one thing Tony Stark was never in any danger because he rid himself of the arc reactor. The whole situation came down to Steve trying to save his friend/brother in would have killed Bucky on sight for what he did to his parents, which he was brainwashed into doing. You would think that after everything Buffy did to save Angel/Angelus she would be a bit more understanding. Such is life and dumb blond's I guess...
9/19/2020 c1 69Chunk127
Team Cap was the lesser of two evils considering how Team 'Iron man' acted. Seriously if it Wasn't for Endgame I'd swear Tony was a Skrull from Civil war to Infinity War. I don't know who Robert Downy Jr. Played in Civil War but it wasn't Tony Stark.
8/15/2020 c1 Legolas' Girl 31
Interesting short. Would love to see a continuation.

Dani
8/10/2020 c1 Guest
Very interesting short, and now I’m going to have to look for anything else related to Buffy dropping into the Marvel universe.
8/10/2020 c1 Conner63
The premise of your story arc reactor would kill Tony is wrong because Tony Stark got rid of the arc Reactor from his chest in Iron Man three. So the rest the story would be fine but you’re not really a Tony Stark fan if you didn’t know.
8/9/2020 c1 snowecat
CW was a terrible movie. So many mistakes were made on both sides and the Accords were just a trap to get someone some personal attack dogs. Buffy was right in socking Steve.