for Always and Never and Somewhere Between

11/25/2020 c1 VampireInDistress
Really good first chapter. Can't wait to read how Aurelias and Severus's relationship will grow.
Can't wait till you update.
11/3/2020 c1 Guest
please update
10/19/2020 c1 MoonGoddess111
can I please have an ending or continuation to at least one story? there's always a cliffhanger right at the good part
10/1/2020 c1 Olsaint
Ah fuck yes! I know he’s a bad guy and barley featured but Antonin is one of my favourites!
9/21/2020 c1 Chica90
I’m always up for some femlae harry potter and the chaos it ensues. Especially with your writing. So glad I stumbled upon it!
9/18/2020 c1 nightshade
How very curious... Loved this, and also wonder why Severus seems to hate his own daughter as much as Aurelia believes...
9/3/2020 c1 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
8/12/2020 c1 musicluver246
Can't wait to read more.
8/12/2020 c1 Awa22
I’m loving this story so far!
8/10/2020 c1 osterreicher97
An interesting idea, but a little nitpick is that Snape's family is the Prince family. They're the potioneer wizarding family that he is technically the last member of through his mother. From what can be inferred in canon, Severus' mother: Eileen Prince, cut ties with her parents when she chose to marry Tobias Snape, Severus' abusive muggle father, to avoid an arranged marriage with another pureblood.

The only reason that Severus doesn't claim the name, I suppose, is due to likely legal issues or something because of how his mother had handled things back in the day. Or it could be that he just doesn't use the Prince name despite the fact that he obviously despised his father Tobias Snape.
8/10/2020 c1 monkeybaby
This looks like it might be good!
8/10/2020 c1 AFANAFAN
I’m such a sucker for FemHarry lol I’m super interested to see where this story goes!
8/10/2020 c1 23Rori Potter
Who will tell her who her father is? Will the sorting hat or will something else cause her to find out? Amazing start. Update soon.
8/10/2020 c1 1SnowLeopard167
Oooh, what an interesting start! Can’t wait to see where you take this. I’m intrigued by both the father/daughter relationship and the chosen pairing. I’m super excited by this!