for Andy's Story - Zombie Apocalypse XI

10/5 c25 sandysan2013
Perfect!
10/7 c25 SuziH-J
Really enjoyed reading this story, nice to see how Andy, Mickey, The Jones’ & others got together & found their way to Holdfast.
10/5 c25 25missemmatorchwood
Love love LOVE that Martha sees Andy and Mickey as two halves of a whole Doctor and that they can run too! Just perfect.

Cannot wait to see where Zombie Apocalypse goes next! It's been an amazing adventure!
10/5 c24 missemmatorchwood
It just amazes me that the Meaters just never, ever quit coming.
10/5 c25 1FranArian
Yep... pick up, drop, swap Pack... and eventually end up in the Good Wolf's village. Exactly where they need to be.

Always a pleasure, sweetie... Stay well. Stay safe.
10/3 c23 25missemmatorchwood
And now I see how Martha's group managed to find their way to Jack and Ianto through the tunnel system! Brilliant!
9/9 c22 sandysan2013
I hope your friend is recovering nicely.
9/9 c22 Dibart
Hope your friend get well soon but don't forget to take care of you
9/10 c22 missemmatorchwood
I am so very sorry to hear about your family's friend. I'm saying prayers to the Universe on their behalf, and yours too. Stay safe, my friend.
9/9 c22 1FranArian
Family and friends trump all, sweetie... we'll be here waiting when you're ready.
Good thoughts and positive energy heading your way.
9/9 c22 2Brose1001
Oh noes! Hope all turns out well for the friend! -hugglez-
9/2 c21 25missemmatorchwood
I LOVE that Andy was a naughty lad!
9/2 c20 missemmatorchwood
"And he's mine," Martha said loudly, stilling the table. Then Martha added, "they both are. Mickey and Andy… they are with me."

YEAH!
9/2 c19 missemmatorchwood
M-A-M... Mickey, Andy, Martha... very cute! I like the way it seems so natural, so organic that the three of them blend so nicely together.
9/1 c20 1FranArian
It's sad really...we know who made it into the tunnels and all the way to Holdfast, so we know they haven't finished in-gathering yet, and that some of the current group are going to split off at some point or end up as Zombie snacks...(I'm hoping Brian becomes the latter...he is such a useless little git).
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »