FanFiction.Net
for The Seminar

8/18/2020 c2 61Gracielinn
I trust you won't have any trouble figuring out Wyatt's next moves ;) Another awesome chapter, my friend-funny and sexy and quite satisfying! Keep up the good work :))
8/16/2020 c2 57Once Upon a Whim
Why on earth would he actually listen to the 5 minute thing and stand there checking a grocery list? Silly Wyatt. Also, Jealous Wyatt. Who is, of course, one of the best Wyatts :D Protective Lucy is a good Lucy too though - good thing she had that ring with her :) What about the kiddos though? A mention of them would have put the jerks in their place even more :)
8/16/2020 c1 Once Upon a Whim
Haha, poor Wyatt. Though how did the rest of the guys think she knew his name when she scolded him?

And "mmffflcy". Ha, lol.

Got a feeling things get heated in a few ways in the locker room...
8/13/2020 c1 Guest
Can't wait for more She-devil Lucy shenanigans!
Thanks for the new lyatt story. Can't have enough of them!
8/11/2020 c1 frtaylor771
A Lyatt story! For Lyatt week! How fantastic. It is so easy to visualize this story. Although leaving EVERYBODY (reader and characters) wanting more is mean. No kidding aside, this was a wonderful read, and as always, MajorSam can write some Lyatt.
8/10/2020 c1 9sarascofield72
Hahaha Wyatt! I have a feeling you're gonna like this
8/10/2020 c1 Guest
Tease
8/10/2020 c1 61Gracielinn
Oh, you are SO wicked to leave us (and poor Wyatt, lol) “hanging” like this, my friend ;)) What a wonderful surprise to see a new story from you! LOVE your Wyatt characterization here. Please don’t make us wait forever for the next chapter :))
8/10/2020 c1 Christy811
Oh my...
This is quite something! I can feel how rough she’s making this for Wyatt and how much fun she’s having. I approve HAHA