for Million Dollar Bills

1/4 c23 expat24
Shame to her all good things come to an end but it's been a pleasure reading this story and others and i thank you for sharing your talent with us.
After all the hardship they experienced with their respective parents (and more) thank god Tris and Tobias had a super holidays. Hopefully it will cement their relationship despite their temporary separation with Tris going to college shortly. Well done.
look forward to the last update !
1/4 c23 Guest
Well my thoughts about this chapter its AMAZING, love it! sad that its coming to the end ,but grateful that you'll keep writing . thank you for you time and for shearing your talent with all of us.
1/1 c1 Guest
bro please update its been so long
12/16/2021 c1 Guest
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/7/2021 c1 Guest
pls update!
11/3/2021 c22 expat24
Andrew's unplanned, unexpected appearance for their graduation is suddenly taking the entire family by surprise and no wonder the tension is rather palpable.. but true be told i am not shocked since both Tris and Caleb had written those letters, the shock was probably more on Natalie if i am honest.
Great that Andrew is putting some efforts to re-connect with his family as it's never too late to do so but things have changed, the children are much older with their own individual character and personality.. The bonding and unconditional love may take more time to repair itself -
I am not sure his reasoning, excuse towards his original departure od leaving the family behind is rational and acceptable... i find it a bit light to swallow but time will tell if Tris and Caleb are truly happy with that. I hope Andrew will stick around and not disappoint them again. it takes time to patch up relationship and trust with kids. I am delighted Tobias remains faithful and supportive to Tris, she needs him by her side.. look forward to that infamous summer in Brazil soon... thanks again.
11/3/2021 c22 lexinthecity
Not a total shock that Andrew showed up, but definitely not how Caleb and Tris saw their graduation day playing out. I don't love Andrew's reasoning. I understand needing to work on yourself and find your place in the lives of your children as they grow up, but to abandon people you claim to love is almost inexcusable. Interested to see how this plays out.
Thanks for updating.
11/3/2021 c22 Guest
What a beautiful chapter ,I enjoyed it a lot , I was kind of scared about Andrew's return but now I am happy for Tris and Caleb , I also love the support Caleb its giving to Tris and that he is not the asshole that he normally is in most stories, Kiki what can I say to you, well you're amazing and I appreciate the effort you put into each of your wonderful stories when you are so busy, thank you.
10/29/2021 c21 Guest
So sweet , I love Tobias and Tris together, confessing their love for each other, great chapter can't wait for the next one
10/24/2021 c21 jenna
loved this chapter! they finally said “i love you”! i cant wait to see where the story takes these characters, but i’m also nervous for it to end
10/22/2021 c21 lexinthecity
Good to see Tobias and Evelyn continuing to work on their relationship. Tobias will need strong relationships when Tris leaves for school. Happy Tris and Tobias got up the nerve to express their feelings for each other.
10/20/2021 c20 Ali
Enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next chapters!
9/6/2021 c20 1xliene
I’m so happy with an update, I love this story and curious to see how it will end :)
9/6/2021 c20 shortanamx
I still care and wait to see more tris and four
9/6/2021 c20 expat24
Tobias deserved a fantastic opening with the art gallery after all his hard work and i am delighted they all joined forces to show their support ! Even better that Natalie reflected on her daughter's point of view and made up after their argument.. Compromises and priorities are the order of the day. Great chapter thanks.
190 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »