FanFiction.Net
for The Talk

4/30 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
2/4 c1 Guest
Thank you for this story.
7/2/2022 c1 Guest
I just read this for the 2nd time. I'm so glad you made Tony the strong one; I hated the way Gibbs treated Tony the last 2 yrs. (Maybe MH was mad that MW was leaving.)
Keep writing.
11/26/2021 c1 Rosemoor
Just finished reading all your NCIS stories. I like the way you portray Tony. He and Gibbs didn't seem to have a very close relationship the last few years that Tony was in the series. They only seemed to use Tony as comic relief. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
8/26/2020 c1 erik
Great insight.
8/14/2020 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
My, oh my, oh my!
I really enjoyed this.
Dixie
8/13/2020 c1 104Gail Cregg
Loved the way Tony got to express his feelings about Ziva's actions.
8/12/2020 c1 Teerjo
Really likrd this story.
8/12/2020 c1 Cokeheller
wow! This is the start of a great story. I hope that Gibbs is rethinking and that Tony can protect Tali.
8/12/2020 c1 NCIS Fan
I love this story! I never was a Ziva Fan.
This is exactly the way I saw Ziva the whole show.
I'm sad there are not more stories like this here.
8/12/2020 c1 71scousemuz1k
I think the other reviewers have said everything I would have said. Just a real pleasure to see a story from you.
8/11/2020 c1 Patti Lipscomb
Oh, I Love this. I for one, didn't want Tony to get back witg Ziva. To have total custody of Tali and Ziva nothing after what she gad dine then and further in the past. I wanted Tony to fall in love with someone who would love him derply and love Tali and adopted her and for them to have more children.
8/11/2020 c1 43charli911
Ah, if only the writers had written it this way, I might have been inclined to actually watch the episode with Ziva in them. But I haven't watched any since Weatherly left, since the 'send off' they gave him, after so many years, was more about the Ziva character than Tony. Nice job on this, I only wish it would happen this way on the show.
8/11/2020 c1 17DS2010
This was well done, and it is so what I can see Ziva doing manipulating everyone.
I like the safe guards Tony setup to protect Tali, it really makes you wonder if he really is her father doesn't it. The way Tony feels about Ziva it really does.
8/11/2020 c1 RainyDayReader
Excellent story! You effectively pointed out many of the things that were so absolutely ridiculous about the way Ziva's character was handled on the show. I haven't watched a single episode since Tony left - I'm always in favor of a story where he gets away and is able to heal from that toxic environment. Thanks for posting!
23 Page 1 2 Next »