for Demise

8/14/2020 c1 4BbK2442
Hmm, interesting prequel to "Strike Witches Reimagined" here. I'm definitely getting a War of the Worlds vibe here, which I'm assuming you're aiming for with the addition of those Neuroi tripod walkers. :)

The only thing I'd add is a posthumous POV part from the perspective from that Britannian leftenant witch, Maloney; possibly pausing to salute the fallen bridge before ordering the unit to get the hell out of there. Kind of a funny coincidence with the Maloney name though. I can't imagine that particular name being popular once the other Maloney's actions involving the Warlock comes to light.

Other than that, it's an appropriately tragic chapter depicting the fall of Europe to the Neuroi. Perhaps as a suggestion, you could do another one from the point of view of Constancia Cantacuzino? She's one of the few Dacian witches to have made it out of the country before the Neuroi overran it, and canon suggests that she's the one of the last (if not THE last) Dacian noble witch left alive. It'd be interesting to see what you come up with for a story like that.

And that's it for this review. See you when you dive back into SWR. :)
8/11/2020 c1 15Corporal Tommy
This is a great story. Nicely done.