for A (Not-so)Calm Descent Into Evil

6/10 c4 ReflectiveReader
Poor Izuku.
6/10 c3 ReflectiveReader
I'm glad he made a smart decision in the end. I hope he makes it back safely.
6/3 c2 ReflectiveReader
I like the peek into Aku's thoughts, and your euphemism for creaky stairs. Too bad Izuku couldn't call his mom.
6/3 c1 ReflectiveReader
Good job with this. I'm saddened by his decision to leave home, but I can understand that decision.
3/11 c4 36Dp-Marvel94
It's so painful seeing things slowly get worse and worse for Izuku as he doubts himself.
3/10 c4 777AMATERASU777
Can’t wait for more
3/9 c4 Minty220
The suspense is real. I couldn’t stop screaming at Izuku to just shut up and let the police officer take him home. Now I just really wanna know what this mission is all about. Anyway, I really like this fic. The amount of little things All for One does just scream manipulation. Its all so horrible watching this tragedy play out, but I can’t look away. Everything is so good. Amazing work. Thanks ShadowPillow!
12/16/2020 c3 Dp-Marvel94
Cool story!
12/5/2020 c3 SentinalSlice
I’m gonna guess that heroes end up resulting in the destruction of that village or Katya’a death and that will be a turning point for Izuku.
12/5/2020 c1 SentinalSlice
Just want to let you know that in chapter 1 you said Izuku became an ostrich. That’s a bird. I think you meant to say Izuku became ostracized, or Izuku became an outcast/a social outcast.
8/19/2020 c2 Karlos1234ify