for Puppet Master

11h c4 30ScriptMaster77
I absolutely love this! The conflict is really engaging and you've made me feel so sorry for Adrien.

Can't wait for the next part!
8/26 c4 Guest
Ugh now I hate Ladybug so much! (Well she reminds me of me and I have low self-esteem so... and I mean more in this fic but yeah...) Gabriel same but meh, I prefer to ignore his existence and feel sorry for Adrien's life.

ADRIEN DESERVES THE WORLD! AND NOW HE IS GETTING IT! HE DEFEATED THAT DEADLY AKUMA SINGLEHANDEDLY AND WHAT DOES LADYBUG DO!? TAKE THE ONLY BEING WHO EVER TRUSTED HIM AWAY! THAT'S THE WORST LADYBUG!

I won't start a rant over why Marinette/Ladybug is a bad influence and should be called out now. I will only say Adrien has put up with too much -HE EVEN DIED- from those two and now I'm glad he got Plagg back. Prepare for Destruction!
8/26 c4 18Toshiro of the Eternal Dream
I really wished that Marientte and the other heroes suffered more, or soemthing, showign a ablcne and a reaosn why the Blackc at was sent out alogn with hers.

As for Adrien you did well hswing his truams and feeligns but still willign to ight but i'm cnfused on how he ahs his ring or ablitlies, did Plagg somehow infuese him with it where Adrien hismefl doens't ened the mriauclus anymore and the ring is more visla?

I hope you continue more and that none of the heroes eaislyl Ladybitch/Maritrash get away with anythignt hey've done.
8/26 c4 xeron DX20
when did he get the ring or is it just prespective
6/14 c3 17SomberFilledWithSullen
Omg Adrien... Plagg is absolutely right, that is neglect and abuse. And he does not deserve it. Not that he deserves to lose Plagg either, but I’m with Ladybug on this one (not her blatant ungratefulness for everything he’s ever done for her), it’s for the best. But I really hope Adrien can get away from his father somehow, and idk therapy sounds great lol. Any plans on updating? I’m down to read more!
6/1 c3 Guest
Why is this so good? I need to know what happens next pleaseeee !
5/26 c3 Guest
I'm hating Ladybug with all my heart in this story -_-
Please continue
2/10 c3 34puppydogs68
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ;-;
1/28 c3 Evolved Ignis
Fuck Ladybug. I want her to suffer
1/25 c3 Forks'nSwords
This is definitely one of those fics that make coming here so worth it. The way you've captured Adrien's emotions and his state of mind is just sooo evocative!

Thanks for this chapter!
1/24 c3 Guest
Plagg is going to cry his heart out! I don't think even cheese can fix this for him.
1/24 c3 Forks'nSwords
Agony. Abandonment. Numbness. Betrayal.
This fic is definitely one of the those that make coming here so worth it. The way you've captured the state and the emotions running in Adrien's mind is just soo evocative!
Thanks for this chapter!
1/24 c3 18Toshiro of the Eternal Dream
I realy hope Marinette dies and suffer for this,

She was never good for him on ther side now, Plagg despite wanting to be there jsut showed that he coudl've been there.

How about no cure revivignt he dead anymore, her injueis dtays along with others, jsut something to knock ehr down a peg and hell have Adrine finnaly snap at this, it woudl be perfect,e speally when she si the biggest weaklink in their team. I still think he coudlv'e freed hismefl and ran, it's not like she coudlv'e stopped him.

Death to Marinette/Ladybug, that's all she has earned from me
10/2/2020 c2 14Tiffany Smithi
PLEASE DON'T END IT HERE

WHAT HAPPENS

PLEASE

I want to know what happens

How does Ladybug react - she doesn't know what she's doing

he CAN'T POSSIBLY look like a model anymore with all this! PLEASE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
10/2/2020 c1 Tiffany Smithi
AHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*gasp* okay I'm fine

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO EAT ICE CREAM I'D RATHER READ THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT SEE YOU IN FIVE MINUTES
17 Page 1 2 Next »