for The Summoning of Leviathan

2/14 c2 4597boss
Hope you continue this.
1/29 c2 Shiro Houjuu
kinda want to know what's going happen...
1/29 c2 Jostanos
Lily, face it, you are not getting Azalea back no matter how hard you try.
She is Leviathan now and always will be.
11/30/2020 c2 Kamencolin
Keep up the good work
11/27/2020 c2 176Firehedgehog
poor levi, the potters.. meh... no sympathy as they agreed with dumbles t give her away
9/26/2020 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/17/2020 c2 freeforall546
im really interested in seeing where this story goes, only noticed the story when i checked your profile after not seeing any updates for so long, glad your back!
9/5/2020 c2 AnimeGoji91
I get a Leviathan a credit because is waste her time and don't get a shit about magic shit too and please continues this story please and also you continues different story of your!?
9/4/2020 c2 Guest
so love it can't wait for more but no rush k!
9/3/2020 c2 James Birdsong
Excellent chapter two
9/5/2020 c2 SockPhobic
oh boy I'm on board. this fic does a good job of strataling the line between base fic and undeserved reconciliation. I'm excited to see what you do with it
9/4/2020 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Leviathan should be demanding to know why she has to wait TWO YEARS before the goblet of fires magic finally sends her home. *lol* plus I am guessing the time limit ends two years up until either the moment she first arrived, or two years up until the moment she nullified her contract with the goblet of fire and passed it to Dumbledore. *lol*
9/4/2020 c2 Sakura Lisel
Hey you made a mistake in the scene 'Lilly telling LILLY'. *lol*

I like this story so far and hope the next chapter comes out soon.
9/3/2020 c2 3697014
Another Great chapter.

Ok, your reasoning for her taking Dumb-Dumb-Dore's offer is sound, but what about her seeking into a government building hacking their systems and making fake documents and records for herself, but you could argue she's no Phantom or Harpuia so she couldn't pull it off as well as those two.

and the reasoning for why Leviathan is acting like a total B*itch and so hostile is understandable, the last 48 hours for has been hextic for her, that's putting it lightly. Almost dying, having watched all the people she called friends and family die, never seeing the man she loves again.( if you include that bit, some Megaman Zero fans like that ship.) And then there's the Potters, claiming there her parents, and I'm guessing Leviathan is still not sure how to fell about them, they say they want her back, but they were the reason she almost died the first time around.

Also, can we see the Potters force Dumb-Dumb-Dore to tell them what happened to their daughter. The reaction would be explosive, especially Lilly's, her sister hated her and this goat thought it would be a good idea to leave her daughter there! Lily would curse up a storm that would make any sailor blush and would try to throttle Dumbles.
9/3/2020 c2 Son of sea 9 tail
I don’t know to much about the other verse but I am hoping she goes back and doesn’t stay
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »