FanFiction.Net

Nice seven chapters
12/27/2021 c6 2Nissy Padfoot
Update soon
11/21/2021 c5 Monnbeam
enjoyed reading this story thank you for sharing
11/6/2020 c5 1Landofcope27
Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
10/22/2020 c5 S
I’m a bit confused as to whether Alexis knows about the magical world or not. I guess I’m not connecting the dots. I guess I’ll find out soon enough. Very conflicted about Malfoy. Not sure it’s a good thing for Hermione’s well being. Oh well, shit happens. You learn to deal with it or run away from it. Let’s see what Hermione does. Great chapter in terms of confronting fears and traumas. Deep breaths do help, just not every time. I personally haven’t had panic attacks, but I’ve seen it happen, and I’ve seen this technique work at times and fail some other times.
10/5/2020 c4 S
It takes special talent to burn down a kitchen making pancakes. That was amusing. The nightmares...you have captured them well. You have a way with words. I hope you get your mojo back and are able to take this further. Thanks!
9/23/2020 c3 Melfoy4193
Excited to see where this goes!
9/10/2020 c3 Anya
Ooo can’t wait to see where you take this! Is Alexis actually a witch? Is she secretly Astoria Greengrass? Is Dray Draco Malfoy? Hope you update soon!
9/10/2020 c3 filmdork
Is Alexis the one who came into WWW? Because if they were both witches and hiding it from each other, that would be hilarious. When it all comes out (if that is the case) it will certainly be interesting, especially since Alexis may not know they are twins.
8/24/2020 c2 Anonymous
Love it. Can't wait to see where it goes.
8/14/2020 c1 S
Great start! Really like the pair and looking forward to the surely ensuing fireworks, both in terms of the pairing and Hermione’s whereabouts getting know. Thanks for writing.