for The Game Must Go On

5/7 c28 bastidaswilliam2005
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to the one piece world it is full of posibilitiesssss the devil fruits that can power up him and his pereage just think about it taken the magma fruit the soul fruit the tremor fruit the yami yami fruit the haki the rokuishiki the lovely womans alvida (with him beat her like luffy to her love him like she did for luffy and for plot convenience she land where she get her devil fruit) tashigi nami nico robin hina the lovely boa hancock when he erase the mark of the tenryubito of her back and soo many more that i dont have in the top of my mind right now
P.D. in something no related of that above if you want a homeworld for his base i got 3 words for you(i hope that you get the refrence) HOTD, SAEKO BUSUJIMA
5/7 c21 Kuman
Poor Tobio. I like the dude and his good boy Jin. Damn you Koke-head!
5/4 c28 Guest
Yo doesn't matter if canon is all screwed up you did a nice job with the kokabiel arc. Just follow some of the canons then add some stuff up.
5/4 c24 Guest
ZA WARUDOOOOO TOKIO TOMAREEEEEE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA MAN YOUR FIC IS A FUN READ I HOPE YOU KEEP UPDATING.
5/3 c28 Time's Avatar
Keep Going And Thank's For The Chapter
5/4 c28 ExternalDark
Awesome story u had created. Love the difference of the people compared to the canon especially rias with how much she has grown. Keep it up :D
5/4 c28 1PsychicDetective
i love it! and i cant wait for the one piece world! there is a distinctive lack of good one piece SIs
5/4 c28 imran.aryan619
Love the chapter.
I would like to suggest that you don't nerf the mc for the plot as it takes the life out of the story.
If he keep going to new worlds there will be some worlds where he will be completely OP like highschool of the dead, game of thrones etc
So nerfing him in every new world for the plot doesn't make sense as much as him curb stomping or stream rolling the whole world.
5/3 c28 Shadic21
Excellent chapter, I want to see the next part.
5/3 c28 Festus Krex
I love how Shin is completely oblivious to how Gabriel and Michael see him. Also So-tan is being silly, Serafell would only accept getting with Shin in a packaged deal.
5/3 c28 Dbanksischillin
I mean since it is a new world then it would make sense for the formula of his levels to be changed along with it. Hell since the highest beings here are Ophis and Great red then that would be comparing the Yonko's at their prime to them. Below them would be the admirals and very high level marine officers and crews of the Yonko's. So at this state I would say that with everything balancing out he should be relative to Luffy pre time skip in power when He arrives and since it does take work to get better then he would need to get at it to get on their levels and no longer be a Scrub.
5/3 c28 TheKingLeonidas
Fckkkk it so fucking awesome
5/3 c28 KomotoKane
I know that was an omake but please let it be that shin is somehow God's Reincarnation, or not. I don't really care but I think it would be a cool idea. I love to story, keep it up.
5/3 c28 sandmanwake
A True Harem King would have some sort of clone technique so he can satisfy all his harem members instead of being selfish.
5/3 c28 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
2,635 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »