for The Game Must Go On

5/21 c29 Guest
Sorry I don't really know a lot of things about harry potter
So i would like to ask what is a flushing potion
And what happened to Lily Potter at the end ?
5/22 c29 Mordred247
More please
5/22 c29 mantelofdeath
Thanks for update.
5/22 c29 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
5/22 c29 RedDemonEye
Hell yeah this chapter was awesome and I believe I said this before but I will gladly say it again I fucking love this version of rias god damm and wooooo shion here I always liked her also her BS cooking power is at the same level as archer's truly broken anyways I'm happy to see you gave lilly a chance to do some good anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
5/22 c29 1Arthursius
Thx for the story. It was a great chapter
5/22 c29 Azai Jin
LOVE IT! I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout and aftermath of Rias's plan and Lily's choice! I hope she will join our MC's group/family, yes she has made some big mistakes in her life, but she knows it and it looks like she wants to change/repent. And from the fact that they(properly James and/or Dumbledore) have had to put her under love and loyalty potions years ago, she properly/maybe wanted to change things back then?

Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/22 c29 NobodyOwens5
cool stuff, though I'm not quite sure how I feel about Lily being potioned. honestly could go either way depending on how it's handled.
5/22 c29 haseosamaa
tx a lot
5/22 c29 Davidab931
Wait I thought god slayer magic also restored stamina? That was what made it different to dragon slayer.

Still good chapter.
5/22 c29 1THE GREAT AARON
It's getting spicy!
5/22 c29 vparadox12122000
Well danm, I can't wait to see the chaos.
5/22 c29 ObsidianUnknown66
I think your lemons scenes are well done and go perfectly well with the story don't sell yourself short. So Shion has arrived and we have confirmation Shin becomes a Demon Lord in the future. Just have to wait for Shauna and Milim to arrive to complete the Slime harem girl trio. Next up destroying the Wizarding World.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/22 c29 Crimson green flame
Good chapter it will be interesting to read if lily is redeemable or if shin will accept her
5/22 c29 5Felipe1402XZA