for The Game Must Go On

10/18/2020 c11 inplayj
Sacred Gear becomes an item that can equip and unequip any time you want haha!
10/18/2020 c11 ALBERT DA SILVA OLIVEIRA
Moreee
10/18/2020 c2 Dawn-x-Darkling
Just so you know, the first smartphone, the iPhone, was released on the 29th of June 2007 in the US and in the UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, and Austria in November of that year.
You couldn't even develop apps for it until apple released the SDK on the 6th of march 2008. The version 2.0 update for iOS, which was the first to support the apps, was released the 11th of July 2008, the same day the iPhone 3g came out.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I couldn't read through all the reviews to find out.
10/18/2020 c11 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the great chapter glad you finally updated, I don’t mind few casual chapters it’s better to gradually increase the hype for next arc so that real readers don’t get bored with stacked action and drama, i honestly expected him to meet hermione first considering she’s his best friend unless you’re leaving her for later, I will check the other gamer story for you.
10/18/2020 c11 1Baykus
Thank you for the chapter!
I honestly really like this story thus far. Shin is not thinking with his Shin JR. which is fine, and story going smooth. Not cringy conversations, and good pace to process.

I really hope you will finish this fiction and thank you for this good work.
May the imagination and will of writing this novel be with you~
10/18/2020 c11 Ruberforumfree
...just romance Ophis ask ask for her scales? xD unlimited profit
10/18/2020 c11 Aku no Kotei
I really hope you safe Lilly and let her join Rias, lets duplicate the redheads
I like how you are doing the gamer aspect, using it as tool and not focusing on it, how many others storys do it.
10/18/2020 c11 2Lord Shiva
Please for the love of god and lucifer don't add Luna to the harem, just keep her as a sibling figure. And in my personal opinion Luna shouldn't be in his peerage but in Rias's peerage, I feel like with a peerage like the one Shin is building with legendery figures and op motherfuckers, Luna wouldn't fit at all, especially since you mentioned Merlin is gonna be joining. I think she would be perfect with Rias's peerage. Other than that awseome chapter.
10/18/2020 c11 38Solaire38
Great chapter, I wonder what Shin will do with the bone and the horn? Regardless, keep up the good work!
10/18/2020 c11 stylo1
the meeting with luna was rather impersonal. shin should look into binding his artifacts to ppls souls much like a sacred gear, that way they cannot be stolen nor will ppl try that easily. basicly if the owner dies the artifact dies or returns to shin, though that is a little out there. i know he can disable them but this would be much more secure.

you realmy should look into beta-ing this chapter as there are many many grammar flaws
10/18/2020 c11 11Sultan Asil Arslan
Nice, always knew that Lovegood name had that meaning. How long until we meet Heaven and destroy Albus?
10/17/2020 c11 TehStorm
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see how things will develop from here on out and i just can't wait to see him having his way with the wizarding world...and rias. Don't judge me.
10/17/2020 c11 MasterBlade47
If Rias doesnt start shaping her PoD and making more moves than the SINGLE move she has in canon and go from a power type to a Power/Technique type.

Also Shin should train Martial Arts with Rias and try to regulate PoD's power to the point where he or Rias can circulate throughout their bodies and use it in different ways than litterally any other supernatural in DxD. They would have a kill aura if they could regulate the power.
10/17/2020 c11 Lotisman
You should make a patreon account, this stuff is good
10/17/2020 c11 WebWeb123