for The Game Must Go On

10/18/2020 c11 Guest
So u are going keep him weak and no new powers makes everone stronger than him sucks dropped
10/17/2020 c11 Guest
love it
10/17/2020 c11 Guest
If he does make artifacts for other factions, he should include a kill switch and spying functions.
He can also make cursed artifacts for people who try and strongarm him.
10/19/2020 c11 Shadowuser0112
Only complaint is having to wait, but I can be patient. Other than that, the story is good, I was almost scared off by the crossover, but you made it work. I know it's really stupid, and would probably cause a war, but can he get Excalibur Morgan from FATE? Or just any of Arturia's weapons. Imagine the angels face when they see one of those weapons(especially an evil Excalibur). Maybe you could make it an Omake, so you don't screw over your story.
10/19/2020 c1 1Enneas
Oh look another Harry Potter is not the boy who lived so their parents sent him to Petunia. Like that idea wasn't stupid enough for not making it unoriginal
10/19/2020 c5 grimmouse197
What the hell...shin just went outright evil mode ...is this going to turn out to be one of those super edgy evil games?
10/19/2020 c11 CrAzYgOd7
Thanks for the chapter
10/19/2020 c11 Mile De
ty~!
10/18/2020 c11 2eprince200
Love it,

Is there going to be lemons?

Looking forward to extended multiverse shenanigans
10/18/2020 c11 5Pokepercutopotter
So underrated. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Got a few questions for you.

Will Shin use a piece on a character from Naruto? I can already imagine the shitstorm him having someone like Kaguya or Tsunade would start lol. Also will he learn any more Naruto moves? Senjutsu is pretty prevalent in DxD...

When is he gonna get new IDs? He's been using it for a while so I was wondering if he's gonna get a new one already. Maybe a demon ID from Doom? or Chimera Ant ID from Hunter x Hunter?

Wait nvm that's a bad idea.

Also what do you think of the idea of him creating a Pokemon-summoning contract after getting some from a gacha or something?

Anyways love your work, can't wait to see what's next.
10/16/2020 c10 Local Jager Main
Sirzechs "The Game Must Go On..."

(Me): "Roll credits..."
10/18/2020 c11 HazMiZan00
Nice, can’t wait to see raynare screw up
10/18/2020 c11 1Omni-Creator Kami of Anime
Don’t make Shin become a dad anytime soon, regardless of how many girls he gets or how intimate he might get.
Pretty much all supernatural races, including reincarnated supernatural beings, have a ridiculously low fertility rate that it would take decades or even centuries to conceive just one child (hence why some siblings have ridiculously large age gaps, like Sirzechs being at least 200 years older than Rias).
Also, regardless of whatever crossovers with other author’s stories, your MC should eventually become the ULTIMATE Gamer and the GOAT in regards to the ENTIRE OMNIVERSE.

I hope Shin unlocks all sorts of OP abilities and acquires the hottest girls.
But please no whipping, it’s overdone and it’s annoying tbh, especially for the MC.
10/18/2020 c11 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
10/18/2020 c11 5plums
I'm hoping you don't outright kill Raynare's group... so much potential amongst those idiots, especially with the idea of turning Azazel's fangirl into his own.

Perhaps they should have some wings torn off, and then when he "rejects" them, they get restored to Angel wings? Wouldn't THAT kick up a fuss.
3,817 « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »