for The Game Must Go On

8/30/2020 c1 FriggleBerry
You say you aren’t expecting this to be good but fucking hell its pretty damn good can’t wait to read the rest keep up the good work
8/28/2020 c1 lonewolf81
Man...
Already references from other stories
Kudos to you if you know who's the father of the child who messed with the other gamer!
Anyway...
Never read someone having the shadow ability as the starter ability.
Don't listen to people wanting updates, you do you.
I hope you continue to do more awesome chapters!
Peace
8/28/2020 c2 3This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy
What a retarded name! It doesnt make sense for a British person naming himself with a Japanese name, what a weeb...seriously it ruins the whole story!
8/28/2020 c5 criss-007
Started reading the fic yesterday and I have to say, it is AWESOME!
Look forward to read more chapters and other stories from you!

Also, Never be afraid to write what you want. I have seen many authors stop writing cause some keep complaining about the protagonist being OP, yada but ignore it when the other antagonist even in the actual series is way more OP. Personally I do not mind watching the MC be OP since I could otherwise watch the original series or write a fic myself.

Any, Cheers!
8/27/2020 c3 4Azaira
The MC has a ridiculously insane growth curve. He's barely been there a couple days and he's already more powerful then the 'Super' Satans...

You also switch from first to third person in a couple places it shouldn't happen.
8/27/2020 c1 Azaira
It's pretty good, but has the common mistake of adding too much 'Gamer' detail in a text story. Keep the Gamer details shown to those relevant and interesting.
If a single portion of a character is needed, but nothing else, make it a mention from the MC rather than listing a whole stat sheet. Same for anything else. The less 'Gamer' details displayed(to a point), the better it will look and read.
8/27/2020 c5 5wolfsrun
Now that I'm caught up with your story, I think it is fair to say that the pacing of your story has improved. The first two chapters were extremely rushed. Like I mentioned in my previous comment, the MC leveled way too quickly. You could have easily stretched that leveling out from a day to a month (It was summer time). A slower leveling pace could allow your MC to explore Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley, and maybe other places of interest along with meeting some people to interact with. This could allow him to form some connections before he leaves that would help him on his return. The drama that would unfold with Dumbledore trying to track him down while the MC still wasn't strong enough to actively resist him could have been entertaining. Instead you rushed through Britain to get to the Underworld.

All I can say is that because of that rush there were missed opportunities for developing your story. Still, the pacing has improved in the recent chapters. It still feels rushed occasionally, but at least you are taking the time to develop the plot and add some dimension to your characters. In the end, it is entertaining and that is what really matters.
8/27/2020 c5 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
8/27/2020 c5 Aku no Kotei
Great story for it being your first. Just an advice, dont try to put to much things from different fandoms to fast in one story. You will lose really fast the plot. But as long as you like op characters i would recommend this story.
8/27/2020 c5 TehStorm
Great chapter and i 100 % agree on the power levels,a satan class being could destroy a small country and a monster like sirzechs could destroy a good portion of the world.

Not even gonna mention the absolutely ridiculous power level of the trimurti ( Especially Shiva) and the dragon gods. So i think the MC's power levels are pretty much fair.

Anyways,can't wait to see the MC stomping Riser.
8/27/2020 c1 wolfsrun
Just started this story, but from the first chapter, my main thought is: OP pls nerf.

You gave him around 20 skills, not counting skill upgrades and equip skills, 9 stat crystals (for 45 bonus stats) and 32 levels all in the course of three hours (you mentioned that was how much time he had to level before he had to return). This is too much too quick. It leaves the feeling that he was given his power on a silver platter and destroys the excitement gained from adventure and overcoming adversity. In short: power leveling is boring.

Gacha tends to be a cheap deus ex machina gimmick, and these stat crystals seem to be in the same vein. I hope that you turn them into rare drops so that the MC has to do more to earn his power. The ID may be an OP skill, but at least it requires effort to maximize its potential. The main issue I have noticed with stories that utilize the ID is that they tend to use it for grind fests which does nothing to develop the plot of the story. Be careful not to get bogged down in things like this because that can get boring quick.

Besides the game mechanics, my main critique is to pay attention to the small details. Because they do matter. For example, after killing Fletcher, your MC was said to floo. How? Floo is a term for traveling with floo powder through a fireplace that is connected to the floo network (which is monitored by the MoM). I can guarantee the Dursley family is not connected to the floo network. Not to mention that he was outside at the time. Having him shadow travel would have made more sense in this case. There are a few other minor mistakes that stand out like when you point out that 10 int for humans gives 250 mp while for dragons it gives 100. You probably meant 1000, because I doubt you meant to imply that dragons were weaker than humans.

All in all it is an interesting story with promise, but you rushed the leveling too much in the first chapter. I hope to see more plot as well in the future chapters. Kudos on a decent start.
8/27/2020 c5 JKingSniper
Nice!
I really want to see once MC goes back to wizard world and maybe reveal this fact that they are failed product of devils. That would hurt their ego so much.
8/27/2020 c5 aktop
I just discovered this story. And i must admit, it's a good one. Most others don't take the political things in account... Please keep up the good work.
8/27/2020 c5 matiasleissoder97
An amazing chapter as always, great work with rias. Love and respect :3
8/27/2020 c5 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
What about the rest of the peerage. I hope that it won't simply exist for Harem. That is boring. Get him some strong and fun bros too. Queen from One Piece or Jabberwock from Beelzebub are not only strong but they would not care about the more evil shit he is going to do.
3,966 « Prev Page 1 .. 246 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 .. Last Next »