for The Game Must Go On

6/7 c30 1CrimsonMystic
Love your work, and hyped about the stat page. I’d personally prefer it as a seperate story ok you’re profile cause it’s be easier to access, but either works. Keep it up and stay healthy !
6/7 c30 ExquisiteIchi
no, different history for the stats sheet please, every time that a fanfic updates and it is a stats sheet of the characters.. well like the meme 'my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined' couldn't fit more.
6/7 c30 Zarroc789
Great chapter
6/7 c30 bobberhex
please update. this is awsome
6/7 c30 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more. Please continue
6/7 c30 Acqua OfThe Back
Gracias por el capítulo
6/7 c30 Hemy Vivas Villaluna
It's all so convoluted and unecessesary. I hope this wizarding world arc is finished the next chapter cause it's so pointless lengthening it just to bash characters.
6/7 c30 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
6/7 c30 Nameless Godless
I'm reading it but I feel like I can skip this whole Harry Potter part and not have it affect the story at all. Should've just killed them all. If an Ant bites you, you don't spent days planning to ruin it you just stand on it.
6/7 c30 4The Lion of York
Well what goes around comes around and the Light faction will soon find out. Lavinia honestly had no choice in what happened in the battle of Kokkabiel and she was too blinded too make a choice before it came to that in the end it was her own flaws that put her in her current position. I won't blame Shin for slightly manipulating the outcome but end result would happen with or without his intervention. I still don't know how you are going to powerscale the One Piece Universe because the High School DxD Universe is a higher tier than One Piece Universe.
6/7 c30 Re Lovely Lover
I know jack about Sline Tensei so I'll have to guess that the sword mentioned is like Thors Hammer. Where it can be swung around and such yet set down and be unmovable.

Only in this case it's supposed weight of a star is controlled. Otherwise aside from it being too heavy for the weilder. I'm certain the planet wouldnt exactly handle the weight of a star on it too well.

Add in the weight of a star compressed into the size of a sword and the Gravity well it would have as you wave it around?

I can only assume theres some reality fuckery and control involved there.

Anyway the chapter was absolutely great and I look foward to the meeting and seeing all this play out. Thanks for all your efforts in writing and sharing this.
6/7 c30 PasiveNox
great chapter wonderful
6/7 c30 Silber D. Wolf
great chapter
6/7 c30 Azhar-Ryzevim
Thank you for the chapter!

On that status sheet, i honestly think it's better to put it on a different story.
6/7 c30 BigRig2.0
dammit, I wanted to see something happen this chapter
2,872 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »