for Have You Seen Our Students?

10/1 c3 fenixrojo36
Sigue
9/9 c3 Multisaku2222
please continue
9/4 c3 Seta88
An interesting and funny story, as all four are 9 years younger that would also apply to Kakashi and Yamato where it wouldn't be that noticeable, as they would just be in their twenties again.
Looking forward to more.
7/26 c3 Super
J’ai hâte de lire la suite! Continue comme ça
7/22 c3 SOGEKINGU
nice book
7/16 c3 phungbaotran67
After a year..! Finally *cries*
Welcome back dear author tis was so long ago since the last look up Naruto and One piece crossovers…
Cant wait to see what happen next! Im soo hyping up for some team7 badassery hehe. Naruto better watch out Sakura is very pissed at him (for his recklessness im sure :) Overprotective-friend-who-will beat-your-face-in-if-you-touch-her-boys Sakura is my headcanon hahaha)

Thank you for updating!
7/13 c3 Suzululu4moe
haha naruto. wonder what sakura's plan is. will she also become local news?
7/13 c2 Suzululu4moe
nice interactions. interesting that the arms shrunk as well guess sakura shizune and tsunade did a good job adjusting them.
7/13 c3 2KuraiTsukiYume
This is de Best fanfic that I've seen, and it's funny see the pairings of each group where they fell.
7/13 c1 Suzululu4moe
haha angry sakura..
well at least sasuke got a blonde. though white beard doesn't have much luck. sakura might have been able to cure him.

ahah kakashi realizing hes up the creek with only a yamato.
7/11 c3 2Hoppy854
I wonder what comes next. This is an interesting story so far.
3/24 c2 1Sabo.wifey
HAHA OMG I WANNA READ SOME SAI FANFICS NOW
1/6 c2 9Asuka1920
Can’t wait to read more!
10/13/2020 c2 12Futago no Akuma Shimai
I am not afraid to shamelessly beg you for more chapters.
Please. Please. Please. PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease.
Please. PLEASE! Please update.
Steller beginning. Honestly I love that you de-aged Team 7, also KUDOS you you for including Sai and Yamato. A lot of people don't count them as Team 7 which is a travesty in my eyes. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Please Update.
I have no shame.
I will beg.
9/16/2020 c2 Guest
"Did a beast in the sky ate his arm too?"

LMAO SHANKS!