for Have You Seen Our Students?

10/13/2020 c2 12Futago no Akuma Shimai
I am not afraid to shamelessly beg you for more chapters.
Please. Please. Please. PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease.
Please. PLEASE! Please update.
Steller beginning. Honestly I love that you de-aged Team 7, also KUDOS you you for including Sai and Yamato. A lot of people don't count them as Team 7 which is a travesty in my eyes. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Please Update.
I have no shame.
I will beg.
9/16/2020 c2 Guest
"Did a beast in the sky ate his arm too?"

LMAO SHANKS!
9/15/2020 c2 5Inkdagger
heh *grins* this is kinda fun, I'm gonna be honest and say I have no clue about any of the One piece universe (the art style is a bit... creepy i think, so i never started watching) so im constantly looking up charecters, it's all very new and strange but i can say im enjoying it.
ja ne,
9/15/2020 c2 aya0602003188
Complete
9/15/2020 c2 Matt
Nice
9/14/2020 c2 2DancesWithVulcans
Yes XD
8/21/2020 c1 Guest
Please please please please update soon
8/17/2020 c1 reader
interesting look forward to next update
8/15/2020 c1 5Inkdagger
I haven’t gotten the chance to start one pice so I guess I’ll be exploring along with Kakashi, Yamato and gang; so this looks like it’ll be fun : )
8/14/2020 c1 6Rose Rain 7
Omg! I actually had an idea like that LOL but of course, they weren't kids in my version but adults and it was only our Trio. Honestly, I didn't expect Sakura to end up with Dragon. That took me by surprise and the funny part? She wasn't unconscious but on destruction mode! Girl really be the only one with her head on her shoulders while her teammates be passing out! I can't wait to see how Dragon is gonna handle her and if Sabo is there! Maybe they will have a little fight or friendship going on.

I can't believe my man Sasuke called Marco an idiot... eh... where do we go from there? I'm not sure what's the time period but if Ace was there then these two fire people gonna be a joy to watch. They literally lowkey like each other or am I'm just bullshitting hard with this comparison.

Sai ended up in quite the odd place. I can't tell which direction this is heading but it should be interesting.

That ending tho! What a genius reply! "Where is East Blue?" NEXT TO THE SOUTH BLUE! SHDUFJRHFIOFF YEEEEES! YOU ROCK OLD MAN NAKAMURA!
8/14/2020 c1 Guest
The whole team transported into another world, got separated into different places, turned into children and teachers looking for their missing students.

Perfect!

Now I would like to see how you will proceed with the whole story. Since Kakashi and Yamoto got sent to East Blue i wonder if they will meet Luffy lol is the timeline after or before Luffy became pirate? I hope you can continue this story. I will keep on checking until there's a new update.
8/14/2020 c1 TheFirstSpectator
lol I enjoyed your story before and hope that I will enjoy this one also, I am looking forward to this. I am assuming that they all have their abilities though are in younger bodies?
8/14/2020 c1 Buster keel