for A Gamer's Guide to Evolution

11/13/2020 c1 Crywolfseven
This is a pretty good start though I will point out you might want to run the chapters through a free grammar checker. You have a few simple things like not capitalizing the word “I” when talking about yourself. Not a big deal by any means but it’s something easy to fix so I figured I would mention it.
11/7/2020 c2 RandomCoolGuy
Nerf the inventory. He can put stuff in their and kill it? Insta kill bosses with it. You should have him explore the limits of his power. You can grind better that way. It's pretty good other than that.
11/7/2020 c1 RandomCoolGuy
5% more water damage? For a flaw that moderately changes how you think? That's cheap. Buff the perk.
10/25/2020 c3 adam110902
good story
10/22/2020 c3 senorx555
It is a interesting, I will see how evolution
10/17/2020 c3 Ev
This is a pretty cool fic. Is it going to be multiversal by chance?
10/11/2020 c3 1Damien NightFall
Only bad thing about this story atm is how quickly I read through the available chapters. Good story, interesting premise, and an interesting character.
9/28/2020 c3 alv1
hope you have a good recovery
9/28/2020 c3 Lq840i
Well there's the skyrim ordinator mod if you want ideas and I can send you the link for the skill trees and for his magic there's bloodbending from avatar when his water magic gets proficient enough

The chapters feel detailed in character interaction but as for the mc it feels like he isn't feel this is extremely urgent since this isn't the game and stuff won't wait for him to show up in the case of story or give more powerful enemies when he reaches some level(like starter enemies may not be a thing
9/28/2020 c3 BBWulf
Lolol, it didn’t copy from docs well
9/27/2020 c3 Ghostcraft9
Sorry about your hands that is one of my worst fears glad it’s only temporary
9/21/2020 c2 DipstickMadden
More please
9/5/2020 c2 alphaprince0
can you give him the Alex Mercer's Blacklight Virus from the Prototype game? can you please make it a harem? please pm your response
8/17/2020 c1 TheOnlyKing
Good start so far, I'm liking the MC's personality...
8/16/2020 c1 ShortyMcCoy
Good start but remember to capitalize i to I in your sentences.
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »