for A Gamer's Guide to Evolution

8/15/2020 c1 23jenes-db
I liie ir,. Hoping to see more soon
8/14/2020 c1 Nayrcon
thanks for the chapter, this story definetly shows promise
8/14/2020 c1 Kathadoryan
OK... so your just beating a dead horse at this point, I mean gamers mind already makes you detached from the people around you as if you were playing a video game. Only the most empathetic and sympathetic people feel guilt about doing something bad in a video game. Then you took what little emotion he could have had for others by breaking his moral compass...
Anyway that rant was just to point out that his first "trait" was pretty much not important.
8/14/2020 c1 orion399
Seems interesting. Let's see where this goes.
8/14/2020 c1 BBWulf
That’s gonna be fun, a water mage with an electric spell too. The possibilities are hilarious.
8/14/2020 c1 Lq840i
Since the Dwemer you steampower and soul gems does that mean the main character is goinng to be one of the people in skyrim OCs who takes advantage of the leftover dwarven technology and metal just lying around(as in he can make the metal from scratch not existing scraps).
8/14/2020 c1 Epro987654
Thank you for the chapter!

A nice start but the many uncaptialized "I"'s for some reason just annoys me.
Also you forgot to add "more damage" after 5% when you described well hydrated the first time. Now while this sounds pretty negative, I actually think this is a rather good start to a story. Although it is sad that he didn't pick any of the original races, like "Beast", that would've also been an blast to read. (Don't take that as criticism though, I am just too big of a fan for non-human protagonists.)
8/14/2020 c1 Phlaer
Great start for a gamer story, Though I feel a little disheartened by the fact that adult humanslvl 1. Other than that it seems like a great story with a hydromancer start with I havent seen alot of other then Percy Jackson stories. Keep it up chief.
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4