for Unio Magnis

4/19 c10 UnknownEnemy1234
the more I read about Kaylee in this story, the more I want to brutally murder her, which is weird cause she's a fictional character, lol
1/11 c1 Crazypumpdude
in other words, mordekaiser just wanted to tilt lucifer.
12/16/2020 c5 Guest
I'm going to be honest, I thought this would be pretty bad and cringe. But no, color me surprised when I kept reading and found this story quite good! It's well done, has a plot in mind, has good OC's, does the original cast and crossover characters really well, there is motivation, this story has it all! The whole shabang! I must say, you sir are a very talented writer. I also have looked at your other works and they are quite nice as well. Good day to you sir.
11/16/2020 c4 1Cadmus8
Hey, your fan Rainier Agpad here (made a new account)

I just realized that Kallista isn't even mentioned. Do you have plans for her? Though it would be understandable if you don't.
10/5/2020 c4 Rainier Agpad Pangusban
Nice update, I'll be following this fic from now on. You just got yourself a loyal reader.
9/22/2020 c3 Rainier Agpad Pangusban
Awesome fic. I was skeptical about a HazbinXLoL crossover, but you surprised me.

Keep up the good work.
8/26/2020 c3 ThousandSonSorcere
Damn this is nice! You managed to put in the characters there in so naturally that they feel like they belong there and make an interesting story.
8/16/2020 c2 21trickster3696
figures Alastor would get a kick out of that interaction, I know I did. great work.
8/14/2020 c1 trickster3696
This looks interesting. Hope to see more soon.