FanFiction.Net

9/17/2020 c1 jack jjj
Wow I love it thank you
Can you continue?
Optimus and elita wedding I love it I love it
Can you continue their romantic relationship ?
9/16/2020 c3 GuenZhenXuan2020
WOW! This Season-6 Episode-3 is OUTSTANDING and I LOVE IT!
9/7/2020 c3 The Emperor23
Awww this chapter is both sad and cute. I feel so bad for Ratchet and Megatron right now. Also now that Wheelie is with Arcee, and Rachet who are his birth parents? I mean during the Everton farm invasion Wheelie had a necklace of the colors of his birth parents
9/7/2020 c3 avengersendgame426
Now I’m left wondering how Arcee became involved with Quintessa and how Ratchet became fused with Megatron in the first place. This chapter may have been a little short, but it was good and lighthearted before switching back to five months later when Cybertron fell. Just shows that all things serious and dark can still have some light. Can’t wait to see the battle between the Decepticons and Autobots next chapter. Also can’t wait to see what more flashbacks are shown with the eventual fall of Cybertron at the hands of Quintessa.
8/25/2020 c2 avengersendgame426
Okay. This chapter was a little bit filler, but I liked that it gave an explanation how Sari came to be and how Isaac got the machine that made her in the first place. Also liked the interactions between Sari and Quintessa. Kind of turning into a love/hate relationship with the two of them. Now I want to know how many more flash forwards and foreshadowing we’ll have with the eventual Fall of Cybertron.

P.S. I usually listen to “The Humbling River” by Puscifer from the Fall Of Cybertron game trailer when reading this because I think the song fits into the setting and tone of this season.
8/15/2020 c1 avengersendgame426
Wow. So Quintessa was the one who had Optimus for five months in season 5 and is the one who made Sari’s protoform? What a twist! Also liked the time skips between six months on Cybertron. It really adds up to the eventual fall of the planet. Can’t wait to see what comes next and I hope for Unicron to appear this season. Other than that, see you next time!
8/15/2020 c1 18Alexandria Prime
Oh. WOW. O.O This just got serious. I mean, I'm happy that Optimus and Elita are finally married, but... Quintessa is the one who made Sari's Protoform? That's... scary.

This is gonna be one heck of a ride.
8/15/2020 c1 26Sonic Thunder Saiyan Turtle
Booyakasha! Season 6! Glad to be here!
24 « Prev Page 1 2